- Would he cheat? -

- F I N N E Y -

• No. He would never.

• Hasn't even had the slightest thought about cheating on you.

• You're all he ever wants and needs.

- R O B I N -

• Also, no.

• Robin doesn't like cheaters, he hates them.

• He would never cheat on anyone, he is the most loyal person you'll ever meet.

• Girls have tried to get him to cheat but he just flat out ignored them.

- V A N C E -

• Sorry, but yes.

• He cheated once or twice in the beginning of your relationship because he wasn't that attached.

• You knew and broke up with him immediately.

• Vance didn't realize how much he actually liked you until you left so he did everything in his power to get you back.

• Once you were his again he never even thought about looking at another female.

- B R U C E -

• Yes, but it wasn't his fault.

• Being the school's "pretty boy", Bruce tends to gain alot of females (and males) attention.

• Alot of them have tried to get with him but he ignored them.

• One girl went way too far at a party and full on pushed Bruce against the wall and started making out with him.

• Bruce tried to push her off but he was too nice to use too much force so it didn't really help.

• You yanked the girls hair back.

"Stay away from my boyfriend."

• You didn't blame Bruce at all. You could easily tell he was uncomfortable by the way his eyes were open and scared.

• Other than that, he hasn't done anything with another woman.

• So technically, he's not a cheater.

- B I L L Y -

• Never. No questions asked.

• Billy is too much of a kind soul to even think about cheating on you.