Prologue - Dholi Taro Dhol Baaje

Mumbai

" GIVE IT BACK RAGHAV !!!!! " Kalpi yelled as she chased Raghav around the chawl, " you want it....come and get it " Raghav teased and ran away,

" HEY !!!!!! RAGHAV !!!!! " Kalpi yelled as she chased Raghav again.

Gauri and Kamala watched from Kamala's chawl, " they are not going to stop aren't they ? " Kamala chuckled, Gauri gave a sad smile and turned back to Kamala, " have you thought what to do ? " Kamala asked, Gauri nodded " we are leaving India " Gauri said, " what ?? why ?? " Kamala asked, " we can't stay Kamala...it's too painful...for me....and for Raghav " Gauri said with tears in her eyes, " I understand....but if you do come back...remember we'll be here for you. We'll do whatever it takes to get justice " Kamala said holding her dear friends hands, Gauri smiled and nodded " thank you " Gauri said and hugged Kamala.

" mom what's all this ? are we going somewhere ? " Raghav asked as he saw Gauri packing her bags, " we are leaving Raghav " Gauri said,

" what !!!! but mom we can't leave just like that...we need to do something " Raghav said angrily and his mother's suggestion to flee India after what happened to his father her husband, " Raghav you have to understand. Is us against them, we don't have any prove that they did it " Gauri said sadly, " we'll think of something...we have to " Raghav said anxiously, Gauri shook her head " we are leaving tomorrow for the States, aunty Sheela is there and I told her we are coming. Go pack Raghav " Gauri said continuing to pack, " but mom " Raghav said, " no questions Raghav....go now " Gauri said sternly. Raghav stormed into his room and literally threw his suitcase and clothes into his bag, " how can mom give up like that....it's not fair " Raghav mumbled angrily and he stuffed his closes into his suitcase, Raghav looked up at his bedside table and saw the a picture of him and Kalpi. They took it when Raghav's father Vikram Singhania was still alive, Raghav smiled and picked it up, he gently brushed his fingers over Kalpi face , " I will come back Kalpi....just wait for me " Raghav whispered and kissed the picture and put it into his suitcase.