Chapter 29

Alexander's POV

(Back in time)

Isabelle hands me her clothes over the door. I take them and go pay. The cashier puts them in a bag and hands it to me.

She is still not done getting dressed, so I walk outside and go sit on a bench. I unlock my phone and check my twitter.

Nothing. Just boring stuff.

All of a sudden, I hear heels clacking. They're coming towards me. I look up from my phone.

It's..... Nicole! What the heck? What is she doing here. She is a creep and a stalker.

"Hey baby!" She says.

"Nicole, what are you doing here?' I ask.

"I came to get you back!" She exclaims, like its a good thing.

"No Nicole. You need to leave. We broke up, what, three years ago? I am engaged now!" I practically yell.

"Come on. Isabelle doesn't have to know about this." She purrs.

She comes and sits on my lap. Before I can push her off, Isabelle comes out of the store with Sophia. Oh crap!

She stares at me with confusion and sadness. I push Nicole off of me with all of my strength.

"Nicole, you are a dirtbag! If I EVER see you again, you will not be happy." I fume.

I run after Izzy. "Wait! Isabelle I can explain."

She keeps running to the car. Wonderful. Now how am I going to get home?

I don't even care. I just need to see her, talk to her.

I look around for ways of transportation. Bike rentals, kayaks, buses.

I run over to a bus that is boarding.

"How much?" I ask to the driver.

"Five dollars and fifty cents." She replies.

I dig around in my wallet until I fin the right amount. I take a seat next to an older lady.

"Not to be rude, but you look like a nice young man. Probably married or dating someone. Why are you taking the bus?"

I look over to the little old woman. I sigh. Maybe she could help.

"I really messed up." I say. She nods. "I'm engaged to an amazing girl, beautiful, smart, talented. But my ex-"

"Ah. I see." She says.

"Yeah. And I think she has been stalking us. But anyways. So I went outside after I paid for some clothe I bought for her. And Nicole came up and started talking to me.

"Of course I didn't want to talk to her, it just happened. Then she came and sat on my lap, and just then, Isabelle came out of the store."

"Oh. I think you need to talk to this Isabelle. She doesn't completely trust you. You need to change that." She answers.

"Thank you." I say, really meaning it. "This is my stop. Have a good day!"

I step out of the bus onto the street. It dropped my off two blocks away from the house. That gives me some time to think.