ZEHER

Geetanjali couldn't move. Her feet froze looking at Bruno and Taffy standing in front of her. Though she is not that afraid of them yet still she is afraid. The fear instilled in her mind since childhood is not that easy to fade away.

She quickly moved back near Kartavya. Clutching his collar, she hid her face in the crook of his neck. Kartavya chuckled and settled her in between his legs.

Kartavya kissed her on her head. Geetanjali shyly looked at Kartavya, seeing a teasing smile, she again hid her face.

Bruno and Taffy came near Kartavya and Geetanjali snuggled more closer as if , if it would have been possible she would have shifted inside Kartavya's body.

"Mein hoon na........kuch nhi hoga" Kartavya softly removed left palm clutching his collar. He kissed it and dragged her palm to roam over the furry back of Bruno.

As soon as Geetanjali sensed what he is doing, she softly bite his shoulder in anticipation.

"Yeh tumhe kate ya na kate par tum mujhe kat sakti ho" saying so he kissed her ear

Taffy barked startling Geetanjali and in a reflex she hugged Kartavya more tightly.

"Please........ don't leave me" Geetanjali whispered

"Never" Kartavya assured and promised himself to never let Geetanjali go away from him no matter what. But for that he needs to clear the mess first.

Bruno was sitting close to Kartavya but Taffy kept barking in order to seek Geetanjali's attention.

Kartavya's left arm was protectively holding Geetanjali while with the right hand he patted Taffy to calm him down but that didn't work. Moreover Bruno too started sniffing Geetanjali.

"Geetanjali trust me....... dogs are more faithful, loyal, friendly than humans. Atleast for once try befriending them, if doesn't work i won't force. Whatever bad memories you have in your past try replacing them......hmmm?" Kartavya cooed near her ear.

"Will you help me getting over everything?"

"My first and last ever crush's promise.....i will help you with everything of mine" Kartavya assured her.

Geetanjali turned and caressed both of their (Bruno and Taffy) head. Taffy jumped on her lap to cuddle.

Looking at this the first thing struck Kartavya's mind is 'yeh kya julm hai bhagwan aaj tak mein apni biwi ke godi (lap) mein nhi soya aur yeh kutta kamina how dare he.....'

Bruno too joined and Geetanjali lovingly kissed his head.

Kartavya's jealousy spoke again 'wow yehi dekhne ke liye mein andha nhi hua aaj tak, mujhe kabhi khudse kiss nhi kiya and this moron is getting kissed by him......'

"Geetanjali let's go to sleep it's late already and you two go to sleep as well" Kartavya spoke with a bit irritation

Bruno and Taffy ran out of their room wagging their tails. Kartavya got up and pulled Geetanjali with him.

"Geetanjali dekho Bruno and Taffy ache hai par kya bharosa kab unka mood kesa ho toh zyada close mat hona unse.....thik hai??"

"Par aap toh thodi der pehle keh rahe thay......"

"Uff!! Ho jati hai galti kabhi kabhi.......jab mein rahun tabhi unse milna and only patt their head...."

"Par aap toh unhe kiss bhi karte ho, khelte bhi ho unke sath......."

'kese samjhau aab ki dekha nhi jata mujhse yeh sab..........teenage jealousy ubhar kar bahar aa raha hai"

"Fine do what you want" Kartavya said grumpily

"Waise......aapki yeh first and last ever crush hai kon??" Geetanjali asked

Kartavya chuckled and said "Zara sa sirf gor farmana hai apko mohtarma phir sab pata chal jayega aapko"

Geetanjali laid on the bed with a sweet smile on her face. Turning off the lights Kartavya went to bed and covered both of them with the duvet.

"Kal subah ek site visit pe jana hai toh subah jaldi chala jaunga" Kartavya informed

"Hmm" Geetanjali hummed.

"Can I hold you?" Geetanjali whisper asked

"Can I hug you?" Kartavya too whispered with a teasing smile.

He pulled Geetanjali to himself. He covered her head like she is a baby.
Geetanjali was looking at Kartavya with orbs filled with innocence.

Kartavya smiled and closed her eyes with his palm and whispered "Sleep". He after sometime removed his palm from her eyes when he felt that she slept already.

Staring at the ceiling, he took a deep breath and tears rolled down his cheek. He held Geetanjali's fist and kissed it, gradually sleep engulfed him.

IN THE MORNING

Kartavya had already gone to his work early in the morning. Leelawati and Eshani were having their breakfast, when Kartavya returned back from his site visit.

Kartavya frowned his brows after seeing only Leelawati and Eshani on the breakfast table.

"Geetanjali room mein breakfast kar rahi hai, jese ki mom ne kaha tha woh humare saath khana pasand nhi karti" Eshani bitched

"That's fine Eshani, stop complaining. Usse pasand nhi hai toh thik hai. Zabardasti nhi hai koi. Waise bhi hum hai hi kon, iss ghar mein koi pasand nhi karta hume" Leelawati showing her crocodile tears left for her room

Eshani faking her concern shouted "mom khana toh kha lijiye"

Turning her glance at Kartavya, she stood up. Touching his hands sensually with her finger tips Eshani said "dekho na Kartavya mom apni health ka bilkul care nhi leti. Abhi itne chhote se baat par stress lekar kahin unka tabiyat na bigad Jaye, it's all cause of that Geetanjali bitch.........(while touching his chest buttons she said) but you can bring everything to normal if you want, you know what I mean, right?"

"Stay the fuck away from me orelse you very well known what my wife i repeat my wife is capable of " Kartavya yanked her hand and went upstairs furiously.

Eshani saw Kartavya climbing stairs furiously his hands clenched clearly depicting his anger.

"Aab tumhara kya hoga Geetanjali bitch, slut, whore, home wrecker...... you snatched Kartavya from me now i will snatch your peace.......galat fehmi ka zeher esa gholungi ki tumhari zindagi jeene layak nhi rahegi" Eshani spoke and left for her room while smirking.

Yuvraj who just woke up and came downstairs for breakfast saw all this scenes unfolding. Closing his eyes he punched the wall with a thought about how to kill Eshani. 'zeher dedunga isse ek din....' Yuvraj concluded and left for his room with a determination in his eyes.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें