🍋Amane X Fem! Reader🍋

Yes I'm writing another. Y'all seem to love a bit of smut. And I'm not so sensitive about writing them so this'll be better than the other.

-setting the scene-

It's the afternoon before prom. You've left school, ran home, put on something comfortable and met up at the town centre with Yashiro and Aoi to go dress shopping for prom night.

"Hey Nene and Aoi! I'm so glad we all decided to meet up for this i'm so excited!" You say beaming with utter joy seeping through your face and mannerisms

"Hey Y/N! I'm so excited to pick my dress honestly. I really hope it covers my ankles though..." Nene says smiling awkwardly.

I can't help but feel bad for her. She's so insecure but I don't see why. Her ankles are quite cute really.

"Oh Nene any boy would be ridiculous no to fall for you whether your ankles are showing or not!" Aoi says smiling reassuringly at Nene.

"Kous gonna love it!" She adds to comfort her further.

Nenes face erupts into a violent pink shade as she smiles giddily. She's never had a proper boyfriend and even though they've been dating for months, he still makes her nervous. But she makes him even more nervous so they balance each other out.

"Anyway should we start looking??" You say grinning at them both excited to pick your dress.
Amane wasn't gonna see it till he picks you up at your door later. "It's a surprise" you told him. He whimpered but then gave in smirking.

You all walked through the shopping mall searching for a dress shop. Suddenly you stumbles across one with the most stunning dresses in the window. You all exchange glances before dashing into the shop. Nene runs towards a flowy blue dress. Floor length. It was quite stunning. Aoi scans the shop until she sees a beautiful purple dress. She walks towards it and searches for the price tag then smiles as it's in her range.

You walk around the shop trying to find something that catches your eye when suddenly your eyes catch on a low cut red dress. Its a slim fit that ends at your ankles. You smile knowing Amane would love seeing you in it.

You all pay for your dresses and leave the shop excited for the night ahead. You head home and sit at your makeup table rubbing makeup into your face. Foundation, concealer to hide eye bags, glittery red eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes and eyeliner. You looked stunning. As you were styling your hair you got a message on your phone.

-Amane-

I'm excited to see you tonight love. I'm having over to yours now. I'll be about 15 minutes. Can't wait to see you~