𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Me and Charlie have English together so we both walk to class. Melody and Ciara were there too and they wave and me and Charlie take a seat at the back.

"Did you hear about the new English teacher, she's supposed to be so hot." Charlie whispers and I look at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"She robbed my book at Lyla's, I hate her. Her names Miss snow or something." I shrug and his mouth falls open.

"Should we plan her murder?" He asks.

"We should." I say say sarcastically and nod.

"Quiet down, please." Miss snow walks into the classroom putting down her stuff on the desk. Nobody listens except for me and Charlie. She wears glasses? She slides them up onto her head and crosses her arms waiting for everyone to quiet down. She makes eye contact with me and I roll my eyes, I'm going to hold a grudge forever. I don't care if she's my teacher. She stole my book, the book that I wanted and have wanted for the last god damn two months.

"All of you quiet down or I'll give each one of you a week's detention." She says and leans back against her desk. What a b...

"You can't do that." Ciara laughs.

"Really? Okay smarty pants, I think you've earned yourself a week's detention." She leans off the desk looking at Ciara with a smirk.

"For what?"

"For talking back and not listening to the instructions I made fairly clear." She crosses her arms still smirking. She enjoys this. Psycho much....

"Well-"

"Keep talking and I will give you two weeks detention without a second thought." Miss snow raises and eyebrow at Ciara and I look to Charlie and he was going red smiling, trying not to laugh.

"Charlie stop." I elbow him with a whisper.

"You down the back. A weeks detention for you too." I look up and she was looking at me-talking to me.

"What?!" I raise my voice surprised. I don't get detention!

"I said, a week's detention for you too. I have no problem giving detention to people who don't know how to listen." She raises her voice slightly.

"I was just telling him there was a bug on his arm, I get detention for that? Would you have preferred him to scream the classroom down?" I question and she walks down to our desk and raises an eyebrow at me.

"Do you want to keep going and get two weeks detention?" She questions, this woman stole my book, I'm not backing down.

"Two week's detention and you can't give me a reasonable explanation why I'm getting detention in the first place.?" I sit back confused, she doesn't even look angry if anything she merely amused.

"You are getting detention because you can't shut your mouth. You're talking back when you could of just been quiet. I am the teacher, you listen to me. I said be quiet and you do that or I will give you detention. I won't take shi-attitude from any of you." She replies.

"That's not a reasonable explanation....We're teenagers, it's our first day back and our last first day of high school and we are seeing some of our friends we haven't seen all summer. You hardly expect us to be quiet? Especially when you were the one that came in with an attitude from the start." A few people start laughing, I'm not trying to be funny. I'm talking some logic into this woman who clearly has a stick shoved up her butt. She doesn't say anything but a small smile forms on her face. Is she crazy?