Chapter 15: An efficient discussion.

Author's notes:

I've decided that my death will be cause by physical exertion.

If not then premeditated murder.

___

=Wednesday; 08:30am=

[Planet Kadruax's atmosphere]

"I'd like to start by saying that technically interfering with singular planetary issues as a whole isn't our mission." Boboiboy starts off, Fang's bugs found some... concerning things, but certainly not enough for them to meddle with yet. His friends read the room quickly enough, it is rare for the team 'leader' to get serious. "Our mission is to ensure the safety of our friends, but we all know that we can't let this slide."

"Commander and admiral sent us here because we couldn't help ourselves from getting involved." Yaya smiles fondly, remembering Yanaari bluntly stating that what the people on planet Baraju does is none of their business. Unfortunately, learning more about Nova and Blizzard was their business and to efficiently do so they have to stop the war.

"Consider this as usual then, a side quest to our main objective." Boboiboy puts his hands together, the goal is to protect their friends, if they consequently topple a tyrant on the way who can really say it was their fault? They prioritize efficiency afterall, this is just a part of work. "Now with that out of the way. Fang, the evidence."

"Sir Nighteye, the hero who's Izuku is working with. Has a secret investigation relating to a police supervised group of villains, a team up with other hero agencies are to be expected. So we'll have to watch out for Tamaki and Nejire's involvement as well for they've all recommended people from our class.

About the group of villains themselves, the 'head' or Chisaki Kai, has the power to disassemble and reassemble matter whether it be sentient or non-sentient. If it ever comes down to it there's a possibility of reshaping said mass. Considering a truck accident he was involved in. This also comes with a healing factor for chronic human illnesses, I think it's just germaphobia though.

The thieves in that accident got out unscathed but the crime scene doesn't add up there are suspicions but it was ultimately swept under the rug."

Fang finishes his assessment, the situation isn't dire. But this man is going pretty far to maintain an image. As far as he knows, Nighteye hasn't report his findings to the police yet, keeping information circulating strictly in his office and the very low-security website.

"Get this, he has a kid." Gopal grits out, he didn't bring food to this discussion. Although he will openly say that he dislike children, toddlers just follow him like ducklings at every encounter, so naturally he developed a soft spot for them, this also applies to abused power spheres.

"You know we don't listen to why bad guys do the things they do—but I agree that we shouldn't get her away from him yet, that will only get Mr. Chisaki to make unwanted complications. We'll keep her monitored and slow his progress." Ying quickly deduce a reasoning, they can save the girl whenever they want. But her going missing would be too big of an impact and they can't risk them sinking further into the dark.

"He got in contact with the league of villains too, replies are still pending. I've been monitoring their communications and the deadline is in a few days so it shouldn't be long." Fang's actually expecting it sometime around noon today. The League is, in the Kokotaim's opinion, a nuisance that really isn't worth the resources, basic check-ups, not immediate action.

"We're going to play the long game for now. Have bugs track the organization and limit harm to the girl, achieve communication if possible, the less confuse she is once we come get her the better." Yaya concludes, their plans are never solid which should be a cause for concern but they make up for it with high adaptability and most importantly, an absolute success rate.