chap.37

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

Trey and I went on for too fucking long about five rounds later, we fell asleep just after 6AM and I get up around 6:30AM when my first alarm went off.

Realistically I don't have to get up until after eight cause lessons start at 9:15AM but today I have no lesson in the morning and form is just a whole nother lesson or a free period.

And it's getting missed today cause I don't have the strength to get up I put an alarm on for 9:15AM and fell straight back to sleep.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The next alarm went off, groaning I picked up the phone stopping the alarm, the time was 9:18AM getting up off the bed I rubbed my eyes walking towards the bathroom my muscles sore like there is no tomorrow.

I put my phone on the correct D&D before I fell asleep so I slept like a baby but I'm still fucking tired, I put the toothpaste on my toothbrush and pressed the button so the toothbrush can start doing its job, I bent over to spit the toothpaste out and rinse out my mouthwash until I felt a certain someone behind me.

"TreyVon if you don't take your morning wood off me right now I will snap it like a glow stick" he walked away chuckling I picked up my skin care products and it wasn't the perfect time to do a some skin care but whatever.

Von finished drying his mouth so I pulled him over to me, "let's do some skin care" I handed him a face wash, "use this to wash your face" he was about to walk off but I pulled him back "hold up stand here" he leaned on the sink and I grabbed my stool and stood on it.

I had my other headband in my hand ready to push back his locs, I put the band over his head so it hung around his neck then pushed it up his locs flipping behind his head.

"Sir you're too fine gah dayum" I pecked him on his cheek and then made him go wash his face in other sink, I used my facial washes and exfoliated my face, I gave him hand that held exfoliator "here use this" I pressed the button and showed him how to use it.

Washing it off my face I picked up a toner and a cotton pad spraying the moose on it, I made him lean on the sink whilst I stood on the stool, wiping it gently across his face I felt his hands rub all over my ass.

I let him do it once and now the nigga can't stop.

I then picked up the hydrating serum, "now your face won't break out" I put it on his face and rubbed it in, I moved away from him because this nigga knows how to make you feel horny with a stare.

I finished off my skin care routine before I got in the shower I turned on the heater so it could heat up mine and TreyVon's towel.