Confrontation

Maddy's P.O.V

"Why are you acting like you're never gonna see her again?" I chuckle.

Y/N was gonna be gone the next few days in Las Vegas. Some events her label planned. At least that's what she told me. She didn't say what events just that she had to be there.

"I don't know. This is my baby. I've never been away from her for too long since she's been born. It kinda kills me that I have to leave her." She said.

"You'll be back before you know it." I reply.

"Yeah. You sure you gon be good with her by yourself?" She asks.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I respond.

"I don't know. I guess this what being a parent feels like. There are some things you should know though. When you burn her don't continuously pay her back. She likes it when you rub her back in circles. When she poops ain't change her diaper immediately because I promise you she's not done. I learned that the hard way."

"When she's really upset but has already ate, she'll refuse to take the pacifier unless you dip it in milk. It's kinda weird but it works. And when she's fighting her sleep sing Old MacDonald Had A Farm. She loves that song." Y/N said.

I look at her in shock. I didn't know any of these things and she's my child. Y/N is such a good parent. It's like she was born for this. It's things like this that I love about her. I couldn't have gotten pregnant by anyone better.

"Well thanks for letting me know." I say.

She continued talking to Riley like she could talk back. She ended up saying her goodbyes as she had to leave and pack.

I haven't told her that I know the truth. How would I even approach her about it? I know she's gonna be mad about the way I found out in the first place.

But I also wanted to confront Cassie first. Like what the fuck made her think that was a good idea? She's about to get what she truly deserves.

___________

I arrived at the Howard residence ready to hurt Cassie. I took a deep breath to calm myself down and knocked on the door.

When it opened Lexi stood on the other side. "Hey Maddy."

"Hey Lex." I say smiling at my best friend.

It's so crazy how different she is from her sister. Hard to believe they're even related.

"What's up? Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Not really. Is Cassie here?" I respond.

"Yeah, she's upstairs." Lexi answered letting me inside.

I could feel my facial expression change. I can't hide being mad right now even if I wanted to.

"Did she do something?" She asked curiously.

"She did a lot." I say.

I walked up the stairs ready to release my anger on Cassie. This gave me deja vu to the last time I was here. When I found out that she was sleeping with Nate. Such a full circle moment.

I walked into their bedroom and spotted her on the bed. Lexi was close behind me just like she was when the Nate thing happened to. Different situation same thing.

"You are so fucking sick in the head." I say making my presence known to her.

Cassie looks up at me scared. "Why in the world would you drug Y/N? And then proceeded to take advantage of her. You dumb fucking bitch."