chapter 15

Sidharth and shehnaaz both come down saw that everyone have just come back from Yumna khala's house....

Yumna khala is Dadajaan Iqbal's sister....
She was also a very storng lady....
She loves the respect of her family more then anything....
She is also half share holder of the business which Was started by their father...
Though Iqbal Sidduque later start his own business which is a very successful...
And Saad and Ahmed look after the business withe family members of Yumna khala...
Where sidharth and Ferooz chacha jaan looks after the business that Iqbal sahab started....

Soon after graduation Sadiq will also join them if he wants to....

Sidharth come down and said....
Sh- dadajaan... kaya huwa hai aap sab itne pareshan lag rahe hai....
He asked after taking a seat beside Saad...
Who have also come back from office...
While shehnaaz sit beside Dua...
Both of them share a confuse look....

Dadajaan takes a deep breath and starts speaking....
Dj- aaj ham sab Yumna ke ghar gaye the... unki tabiyat bahut hi Nasaj hai aor ab unke baad unka bada beta Karim unke taraf ke share holder banenga....
He speaks everything seriously while everyone listen to him....
Dadajaan continues.....
Dj- hamse ek galat ho gayi thi barso pahle.... aap sab jante hai ki hamare khandan main Yumna ka baad koyi ladki ne janam nahi liya aor barso pahle Yumna ke Bade beta ke ghar ek ladki ka janam huwa tha... Noor...
Noor aor shehnaaz ek hi umar ki hongi....
Noor ka janam duno hamare liya bahut kushi ki baat thi... ale hamne Yumna ke Pati jo tab iss duniya main the unko aor unke parivar ko wada kiya ki vo hamre khandan ki bahu banegi  vo Sidharth ki dulhan banegi....

With those words sidharth and shehnaaz got shocked....
Shehnaaz's face become pale while sidharth narrowed his eyes in a questioning manner....

Dj- aaj Yumna ne yahi baat karne ke liya bulaya tha... sidharth ke Nikah ke bare main bahut kam log jante hai kayuki walima ho nahi paya to to iss baat ke bare main kisiko pata nahi hai... Yumna ki akhri khwahis hai ki Noor aor Sidharth ka Nikah ho jaye....

With his words sidharth gets up from his place with a furious look in his face while shehnaaz's breath stuck in her throat...
She tremble in her place while Dua hold her tightly....
Her face is having fear...

Sh- dadajaan.. aap kaya kah rahe hai ye...
His voice is full of anger....

Dj- sidharth hamri pura baat sun le pahle... hamne Yumna se aapke Nikah Shehnaaz se hone wali baat kah diya hai aor ye bhi kah diya hai ki Noor se aapka Nikah nahi ho sakta...
He said but his tone is dis turb....

Sh- to phir ye baat yaha karne ki koyi khas wajah...
He said in a irritated tone as he is not able to see shehnaaz's pale face....

Dj- wajah hai... bahut badi wajah hai.... kayuki Karim iss baat par bahut jayada gussa hai.. ham mamu jaan hai unke.. aor unhe ye baat hargij pasand nahi ayi hai ki ham itna bara wada karke bhul gaye... unhone Noor ka liya hamesha tumhe hi pasand kiya hai... aor ab achanak vo kisi aor ke sath unki ek lauti bati ka Nikah kaise karwa de... vo iss baat se bahut naraj hai aor unhone ye bhi kaha hai ki agar hame hamare khandan ki izzat ki fikar hai to jaldi unhe apna jawab bataye..  

His word is clearly showing his tension... for the first time he The Iqbal Siddique doesn't know what he should do...
Sidharth and shehnaaz kept looking at everyone....
Everyone is tensed....
They know how much reputed they are in their town and many people look up to them if they got know that siddique's break their promise what will they do....

Sh- dadajaan log do din baat karenga aor bhul jayenga after all everyone is busy in their one shit....
He said being frustrated...
Dj- apne lafzo par gaor farmaye sidharth... aor ye aap isliya kah pah rahe hai kayuki apne apni Adhi zindagi USA main bitayi hai ye USA nahi hai aor nah hi koyi modern city hai yaha log bhulte nahi hai....
He said with a hard tone...
As he himself is not able to know what he can do....

Sidharth greet his teeth being totally angry....
Sh- i don't know what you all are gonna do... par ek baat samaj le... mera Nikah ho chuka hai Shehnaaz mari biwi hai.. aor dusra Nikah to aap sab bhul jaye... ye to hone se raha...
Main aaj saf lafzo main bol deta hu...
Main dusra Nikah nahi karne wala hu....

He said those word loud and clear with a stright face....
Everyone look at him...
Dua and Saad smile while looking at them....

Sidharth just look at shehnaaz and went towards her hand and hold it tightly....
Sh- aor durse Nikah ke bare main agar dubara baat huyi iss ghar main to phir mujhe phir se USA jane se koyi rok nahi sakega aor iss bar mera sath mari Biwi bhi jayegi...
Saying he just went upstair with her...
While she just went with him...
Her mind is numb hearing all this that it is not able to process any thing...
While everyone looks at them going while he holding her hand...

Everyone sat there in the hall not understanding what should they do.....

Sidharth and shehnaaz reach there room...
As they enter sidharth lock the room....

While shehnaaz stand in the middle of the room lost in himself.....

As he turned his eyes land on her her fact is looking pale she is lost...
His heart ache seeing her like this....

Sh- Naaz.......
He didn't know how this name come out of his mouth he never thought of calling her with this name it just come out so fluently and it feels like he is so comfortable in calling her by this name.....
Shehnaaz looks at him... her heart starts beating faster this is the first time someone called her like this....

Her face is looking like she will cry any moment....

He just spread his arms indicating her to hug him.....
And this was the last tread of control and she lost it...
She just went to him and hug her with all herself making him tremble a little by the force....
Hiding her face in his chest she just broke into sobs.... .while her hold her tightly....
Hug her as if their life depends on this....

After a long 10 minute....
They broke the hug...
While he lift her face by cupping her face in his palm...
She with her tear full eyes looks up at his face while he looks down....
She is so tiny infront of him....
He wipe the tears from her eyes with his thumb
Kissed her forehead while she close her eyes and  clutch his t shirt....

Sh- don't cry....
He spoke in a low voice
S- you will not marry her nah....?
She said with a cracky voice....
Sh- i will never ever gonna marry any other person... tum mari begam ho aor shirf tumhara haq hai mujhpar... you are and you will be the only person... jisko maine apni life par pura haq diya hai... tum jo ho mera liya.. vo main tumha kabhi shayad samjha nah pao kayuki mujhe apni feeling batana nahi ata... you don't even know what you are to me... lafz kam par jayenga tumhare liya mera jasbat samjhane ke liya...
He said looking deep into her eyes while she look at him with so many emotion in her eyes...
She don't know what she should say... she just hide herself in his arms while keeping her head on his chest near his heart to hear his heart beat.....
And he tighten his hold around him.....

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

HOWZ THE STORY GOING ON GUYS ONLY FEW MORE CHAPTERS LEFT......

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika.....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें