Wish me luck!

A week passed in the Kingston residence and it was nothing less than a dream.Food, amenities, entertainment. The place was packed with every luxury a person like me could ever afford. I was making an effort to not get used to this as my stay here was temporary.

But you can't blame me now. A girl could live her dream for a bit.

I was told me to join officially after a week so today I was set to make my first appearance in the world of business. Amelia has called to inform me this. It felt a little weird because I live in the same house as Mr Victor. He could have told me himself but he didn't bother.

Talking about the man. He was nice but kind of strange.

I mean I have been living here but I have just seen him once and that too busy on a call walking past me, nodding to acknowledgement me.He doesn't come to his own house, he is a workaholic, he has just one maid to manage this huge mansion, he doesn't talk and you know one thing that is the strangest of all?

He hates noise...like he detests it with passion.

People are not allowed to talk in his presence in this mansion.

I wonder how he listened so calmly to my blabbering earlier when I refused to come here. The man is dense.

Sighing. I tie the straps of my nude heels. To look in the mirror. I was wearing black trousers and creme blouse. My long hair were up in a bun and I have tried nude make up for the first time. After watching countless tutorials on the net.

Satisfied. I make my way downstairs to be welcomed by the usual silence.

It can get really depressing here.

" Miss Rose?"

The old lady which was the only help here. Called me and I turn around to look at her.

" Wow you look beautiful my child."

" Really aunty? I just tried."

" Your efforts definitely paid. Anyways Mr Kingston told me to inform you that the driver will be taking you today. He went early. The boy has no time for anything except work."

" Umm okay. No problem"

The driver wished me luck and I take a deep breath. Entering the huge skyscraper. The scene was similar to the day I first came to get a tour of this place. People were busy running here and there. Files getting transferred. Few brewing a coffee, others just chatting or rather discussing. Walking into the elevator I press the card Amelia gave me and the door closes. Taking me to the restricted floor. His floor exactly.

The door brings opens and I am welcomed with silence.

Keeping in and gulping the bubble of anxiousness. I take my first step. My heels clicking against the Italian tiles. Walking to the far end my heart beats faster as I see him through the glass wall,sitting behind the huge malonghany table working on his laptop.

With his beautiful eyes concentrated on the screen. Chin resting on his palm and elbow resting on the table.He looked preoccupied.

And I won't lie.

Truly he was the most beautiful man I had ever seen.

Coming out of my thoughts I knock on his door. To find those beautiful eyes settle on me in irritation. But as soon as he realises it' s me his features relaxen .And he sighs .Nodding.

" Good morning Sir"

" A very good morning Rose. How are you doing now?"

" I am fine Sir. Thank you."