GOJO SATORU ●◎● The Fraud

Notes: It's been a while since the last time I wrote something. Should I continue writing?

There are two kinds of people in the world. The one who can easily be deceived. And the other one is the person who be deceiving. As for you, you were neither. Everyone is gathered around in your classroom. Even the ones who were in different section are there, staring through the window. Just to get a glimpse of the so called Mighty-Gojo. Pen in your hand as you shuffle it between you slender fingers. Anmoyed and at the same time used at thise amount of students within your classroom. When you hear someone call your name, it was 'Gojo'.

"Hey, (Y/N). Nice weather today isn't it?"

"Do me a favor, dear."

"Anything you want, 'dear'. "

Looking at his eyes, remaining the eye contact. Your eyes showed to emotions. No interest in the conversation you two having nor interest with the person you're talking.

"Perish."

Everyone gasped at your words, the man stood up on his chair. Grabbing your uniform by your collar. You just let out a smirk. Amused by the stance he just gave you. He was about to punch you when you started to whisper the words he never expect to slip out your lips.

"I wonder, how much does that contact lenses cost? Dear my ass. If I were you, I would fucking mind my business and stop trying to slam your tiny weenie down there in every woman in this school. I know your tricks jerk, it would never work on me."

You spitted at his face, which he just wiped as he let go of your collar. Smirking as you sat down again, everyone was just watching you both. Everyone scattered as your teacher went in. The class started and it was you just spinning the pen the whole time.

You were leaning back on your chair as you just stared at your notes. The teacher keeps on going when the bell rang. Someone started to speak all through the school speakers. You were just there, bored staring at the speakers. When it suddenly let out a voice of a familiar person. Making you slapped your forehead and looked out of the window. Seeing the dark sky, a hint that you will be out of this huge mess.

"Ehem! Ehem! This is someone speaking. I am here to make an announcement."

Long pause, everyone was staring at the speakers.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Everyone panicked as the ran out of their classrooms, you just opened your locker and slammed your bag in. You just jumped through out the  window. Landing through a lower roof, scanning the area as you placed a barrier around the buildings. Protective barrier for those who couldn't make it out. They were just staring there, dumbfounded as you just down from the roof. Walking around and looking. More like searching, you just sighed. As you realized, isn't this a good opportunity.

"As far as I remember, Gojo can easily kill some curses within any grade."

Everyone said "yes" looking at the man who is also behind the barrier. Who only looked around it panic. A curse suddenly appeared behind you. Looking at it doesn't even made you move an inch. You were just there standing while the curse is behind you.

"What now, Gojo?"

"Behind you!"

"Almighty Gojo help me."

The curse behind you making it's move. Crawling all the way where you are standing. Mouth widely open, planning to swallow you whole. Everyone was shouting the words behind you, but you didn't budge. Pressuring Gojo more to help you. To save you, like before.

"Help me—"

"I lied! I'm not the real Gojo! I just pretend to be him! Colored my hair white! Contact lenses! Just to get fame and money! Also woman! Please look behind you!"

"Oh, sweetie. That's what I'm talking about."

Everyone gasped at the huge revelation that the man made. The curse behind you were about to swallow you when you hold the metal firmly and swiftly shook it. Channeling your cursed technique within the metal which made a scythe. Swiftly slicing it into two, while having that plastered smirk. Everyone was just staring at you having their mouths widely open. While those women who have fallen into the guy's schemes collapse into the floor crying. While the other's is trying to hit the guy.

Suddenly a special grade appeared behind you. You just gave it a cold gaze and about to attack it when someone just lift a finger and killed it before you do. And teleporting beside you as you just smiled.

"Satochi~"

"That's why you won't let me join your mission in here, huh?! I'm sulking! Better make it up for it."

"What? I just finished the mission with you. And even got rid of the fraud."

"But, it would be fun with me?!"

"I don't think so."

Gojo looked at the guy as he giggled at the guy who were currently kneeling on the floor beyong the barrier. You disabled the barrier as you and Gojo made your way to the guy. Everyone was following you with their eyes. As you two stood up in front of the guy.

"I'm way more good looking."

"They believed it was you, so I'll say I see no difference."

"I'm way more good looking!"

"No difference."

"At least say that to your fiancé!"

"Idiot."

The guy just stared at you while Gojo lowered himself to look at the guy. Gojo was smiling widely, took off the guy's shades. Removing the blindfold, he have as he wear the shades. Smiling as he lowered the shades keeping the eye contact.

"Yes, she is my fiancé. The one you tried to hook up."

"F-forgive me..."

"Consider yourself lucky, as I 'm hungry right now. Don't do that again."

"Y-yes!"

"Hays, I can't deny my beauty~"

"Satochi, I disagree."

"You said yes though."

"On your proposal! Not that!"

"It's the same~ let's go home in where you belong."

"My job is done here anyways."

"In our school, in our house, in our room, in our bed, nak—"

You punched Gojo,  the real one. Your fiancé.