when God is not with you

(In this new school prince made so many friends, some of his friends like to study but some his friends are don't like to study they always spends their time on college canteen most of the time prince try to maintain safe distance from them but today..)

Prince : Ahhh I'm so bore today, this lecture was so boring (he put his head on bench )

Friend : we says that... Just chill guys we should not attend every lectures everyday.. i can't take this anymore I'm going guys really.

Second friend : He is right guys this lecture was such a headache, really, bro I'm coming with you too

(One by one his all four friends got up from bench with their bags)

One of his friend : Aren't you coming with us?

Prince : Nope..

Friend : Oh God c'mon prince don't be a philomathic person, sometimes try to enjoy your life like a free as bird.

Prince : Guys sit here.. i don't want any trouble please

Friend : Don't you know our Principal is absent today.. Don't worry let's go..

(Prince don't wanted to go but after his friends forced him so many time he convinced and went out side of their school gate )

Prince : Ok....? Happy...? Now? Where you all want to go?

Friend : Hey, let's just sit in some park or something and do little party.. Like "Pizza party"..

Other friends : Yehhh great idea that's cool

Prince : yeh ok... (Still he don't feel good About this idea... Suddenly his mind reminds him that day when he bunked from the class and his brother took his class very well that day so he is so scared )

Friend : Prince why are you so nervous bro chill... We are with you.

(They all went to one restaurant and got all the food and cold drinks )

Friend : so in Which garden we should go?

Other friend : That new one i heard that that garden is awesome.

Prince : Wait... No.. That garden is little bit near from my home

Friend : Oh Ho Prince... now we are done with you... If it's near so what? See who will catch you? Uncle who is always busy in his work and now your brother is also busy in company.

Prince 's POV

They have point, i think that llace is so enjoyable too and who will catch me? No one can...

Prince : ok guys lets go then..

Friend : Finally(he gave high five to prince)... Ok let's go

(They all got taxi and went to that garden... They all are feeling free and light in that beautiful garden everyone is so happy....)

Prince : Guys isn't this place is so good?this garden is so near from my house but i never came here.. It's awesome

Friend : See i told you you'll feel better.. Ok now first of all let's eat something.

(They all sat and start to eat, someone cracking jokes, someone is singing in funny tone, someone is laughing and rolling on the grass, someone is impersonating their teachers and other are watching and laughing..they all having good time there..)

[At vivek's Office ]

Vivek : May i come in sir.

Boss : Oh yeh son come..sit here

Vivek I have a trust on you, we have one project and we have to complete ot within one week, only you can do that..

Vivek : But sir.. I'm still new in this field.

Boss : i know sir but you have good knowledge of that subject so please handle that I'm sure you'll give your 100% also you don't have to come here do work from your home but finish it within week

Vivek's POV
Work from home wow.. Now that's the best deal..

Vivek : Ok ok sir I'll fkr sure don't worry.. Sir.. File?

Boss : Oh I'm sending you number that person will give you all details and file too.

Vivek : sure sir... So sir can i leave?

Boss : yes son.

(After entered in his office vivek called that person )

Vivek : Hello, I'm vivek..
(Vivek gave his whole introduction )

Oh ok ok so I'm coming there to take that file we will discuss about this..

(Vivek now left offiice now he reached at that place and meet that guy)

Vivek : Hello nive to meet you

That person : I'm sorry sir i called you here but i was getting late for some work and this place was near so..

Vivek : No no it's totally ok.. Even this place is also near from my home too and now on this project I'll do work from home so I'll go directly home from here...

(They both laughed..they both discussed About their project )

Vivek : Thank you sir you really have a such a good ideas.

Person : ha ha.. Because of some experience maybe don't worry here is my card you can call me sir if yiu want any help

Vivek : you can call me vivek  please.. I would like it..

(In just few minutes they both become good friends )

Person : Ok so vivek.. I'm leaving.. I hope you'll do your best... And you know the deadline right?

Vivek : Yes yes i know.. (He smiled and shake his hand with him)
(Vivek now going out from the garden...but suddenly he stopped )

(Here prince and his friends are enjoying some rides and some games)

Prince : Now see I'll be winner this time for sure..

Friend : No chance bro I'm the champion.

Prince : oh Let's see who will win...

(Suddenly one sound came from behind "SHOULD I TRY THIS PRINCE " )

(prince now shocked because of this familiar voice, he turn back slowly and his eyes gets wide )

Prince : Bh... Bhai....!!