Flowers, Locations & Colour Schemes

Clary sifted through the cupboards in the Institute kitchen looking for something to eat. Considering half her time was spent in that Institute she still didn't know where half of anything lived.

"By the Angel, all I want is to not die of starvation." Clary muttered to herself.

"We have no time whatsoever for food, you have a wedding to plan." Izzy said from the doorway of the kitchen, startling Clary.

"By the Angel Izzy! What happened to actually informing someone that you've walked into the room?" Clary answered holding her chest.

"That's no fun then," Izzy smiled. "Now come on, you've got some planning to do."

"You're more excited for this than I am." Clary said as they both walked out the kitchen.

"I know. If it was yours and Jace's decision it'd be jeans and a t-shirt, washed down with a couple of beers. We're doing this the right way." Izzy answered.

"That is such a lie." Clary answered pretending to be shocked.

"Whatever," Izzy teased. "Planning a Shadowhunter wedding is very different and a lot harder to do than a normal mundane wedding."

"Thank you for pointing that out to me Izzy because I didn't know that already." Clary joked.

"Oh shh you. Now we're going to have to go dress shopping as soon as possible seeing as figuring out how we're going to get you a gold dress is going to be very tricky." Izzy answered talking as if she was a wedding planner.

"Izzy, I'm not having a gold dress." Clary said.

"Wait, I don't understand. What do you mean your not having a gold dress? You're a Shadowhunter, it's tradition." Izzy said her eyes widening as they both stood in the middle of the corridor. Before Clary could answer Jace started walking towards them.

"Ladies." Jace smiled as he got closer.

"Jace, can you please explain to your fiancée that when a female Shadowhunter gets married she wears gold. It's tradition." Izzy answered still in a state of shock.

"This isn't my part of the wedding, thank you very much." Jace answered.

"Iz, as much as I love you and everything and it's tradition and all, I'm not a traditional Shadowhunter am I? Can we refer back to the part of our lives in which I didn't know that this world existed." Clary said.

"I guess but-" Izzy started.

"Iz, Clary's right. She's not a traditional Shadowhunter. We're not a traditional couple. This is and never was going to be a traditional wedding." Jace said.

"I know." Izzy answered.

"I'll still be wearing bits of gold in the dress. I've got this vision and I know what it's going to look like, trust me Iz but I have one request." Clary answered.

"What's that?" Izzy asked.

"No one sees it except me and my mom. You'll see it on the day, I promise. Who else would I ask to stand next to me as my maid of honour?" Clary said.

"I guess I can agree with that seeing as you want me to be your maid of honour, I'd be honoured." Izzy answered.

"I'm going to get out of here now. I'll see you later." Jace said winking at Clary.

"I'll see you later too Jace. Love you too. Glad we had that talk." Izzy answered sarcastically as Jace walked away.

"Love you too Iz, don't break my fiancée with all your wedding talk!" Jace called.