The Seawitch's Regret (25 Continued)

Weddings of Tearful Goodbyes continued..

I saw Agatha smile in the distance.

"She got it all wrong we aren't-" Levy put her hands on my shoulders.

"Alehkzir." She stated firmly, "You are blushing."

I jumped and turned away, "No I'm not."

She laughed, "I'm just messing with you."

I sighed, "I hate this.  I'm pretending everything is going to be fine and I'm alright.  But no, I'm not okay!" I sudden exclaimed.  "In only a few hours you'll be gone.  I don't care, why don't we just kill Lucino at this rate!"

Levy looked at me, "Alehkzir, we can't.  I won't let you do that."

"You'll thank me later," I told her.  "Remember how you said you wish it was Laiken's wedding?  You'll get to see it like you wanted..."

"And a wedding of my own will never happen.  I feel sad..." Her eyes soften, "But we can't do that.  I made my choice when I asked you to make me like this.  I knew what I was getting myself into and I knew the consequences."

I stared at her.  "No.  I won't let you.  You'll thank me afterwards," I then walked off.

Levy stared at me in horror.

I walked towards Zestrella and Lucino with flames in my eyes.

"Lehz!" I heard Levy called.

I didn't respond.

But Lucino and Zestrella turned towards me.

"Alehkzir..." Zestrella muttered.  I saw her slowly moved out of Lucino's grasp.

Lucino turned towards me with an amused smile that was arrogantly displayed on his face.

"Alehkzir!" Levy called again, "Stop!  It's not right!"  I said nothing, "ALEHKZIR!"

Lucino and Zestrella were surprised by her voice.  Maybe they thought the singing was someone else too.

"No.  I'm sorry," I turned to her one last time giving her a sad look, "I can't not do anything."

"But why are you doing this?  I thought we both agreed we wouldn't do anything now and it's too late..." She whispered, but her voice and me doing this caused quite a scene.

But I didn't care.
Let them stare and watch as a poor girl's plea gets washed away like the dried up tears of rain.

"We?" I shook my head, "I didn't agree.  I hated that I felt like I was trapped and couldn't do anything anymore.  Don't you see I... I don't want you to die?!" I then felt myself start crying.  "I don't.... You can't die on me."

Levy stood there frowning, "It makes no difference if someone does in my place.  I don't want any deaths for me to live!  I don't deserve that."

I scoffed, "Why not after what he did to you?!" I took a hold of the helm and pointed the knife at Lucino.  "Give me 5 good reasons why I shouldn't do this.  Why should he live instead of you when you're way more important on any day?"

She stared at me, "I don't get it... Why can't you just-"

"What, let you die?  I caused this to you, so I must fix it.  And I don't care of the price!" I cried out, "If I could I would take your place millions of times for you to live because unlike you, I have a soul."

Zestrella stared in confusion and many more watched in wonder.

"You didn't cause it.  I did.  I choose to be one of them.  I choose to give up my voice, I choose to feel as if I was walking on knifes with every step, I choose to feel as if a sword was cutting through my flesh, and I choose to die if the circumstances meet where I could."