𝒔𝒑𝒚 ❤

3rd Person POV:

Takemichi met Y/n outside her house, telling her his wonderful", mindblowing, spectacular idea". (A/n: I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I'm using she/her pronouns, sorry...)

"Let's be Draken's bodyguards, Y/n!" Takemichi said excitedly.

"Okay!" Y/n said, playing dumb. "This is not going to work lmao." She thought.

"My bodyguard? No way." Draken said.

"Thank you- wait, what?" Takemichi said, looking confused.

"Why would I need something as annoying as two bodyguards?" Draken said. "What use would you two be, anyway?"

"Listen here you big headed ass-" Y/n started, but Takemichi slapped his hand over her mouth.

"You don't have to say it like that..." Takemichi said weakly.

So basically what after that is Y/n and Takemichi started to follow Draken.

When they got in the restaurant, they sat in a booth across the restaurant from Mikey and Draken.

"What the hell, man!" They heard Mikey yell. They peeked over at them to see what was going on.

"Someone's gonna pay for this!" Mikey yelled.

"What's happening?" Y/n whispered, still playing dumb.

Takemichi shrugged.

"There's no flag!"

"Huh?" Takemichi said.

"What the hell..." Y/n mumbled.

"It's not a kids meal without a flag!" Mikey whined.

"I'm so sorry, sir..." Mr. waiter said.

"Here ya go Mikey, here's your flag..." Draken said, plopping a little flag on Mikey's funky kids meal.

Mikey let out an excited squeal. "Alright! Thanks Ken-chin!"

"Lord have mercy..." Y/n said. "He acts like a 5 year old..."

Takemichi sweatdropped. "The question is, where did he get the flag from...?"

"Thats it, I've had it with you!" They heard Draken growl.

"Did something interesting happen yet?" Y/n whispered.

I look to see Mikey sleeping.

"Man, fuck this. I'm out. Bye, Takemich." I said, walking out the restaurant with my fake mustache and glasses still on.

"Y/n, wait!" Takemichi whispered out. She was already across the street.

Y/n wanted to get a good distance away, because she didn't want to get caught. Plus, that hospital scene was depressing :(. Gotta keep it positive...!

________

Back to 2nd person POV (bc I'm not used to writing in 3rd person.)

Takemichi calls me about another "amazing" plan and he sends me the address of where he wants me to go. I didn't want to be apart of his second-hand embarrass-ment bullshit, but I went anyway, being the supportive friend I am <3.

I was already at the warehouse when Takemichi ran in, yelling, "Mikey!"

Shit, I really don't want to do this :(.

After lots of heavy-breathing, Mikey said to Takemichi, "Takemichi, wassup?"

"What the hell you doing here?" Draken asked.