*-My Little Star-*

Sun and Moon start out as friends but Moony's got a lil crush on Sun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just so no one gets confused they have separate rooms. They are separated by a wall, and the only way to get into each others rooms is by crawling through a hole in the wall. Not much privacy.

Here's an ex:

Art isn't mine, full credz to owner

☀️Sun POV☀️
I woke up at around 6. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I stood up and walked over to the hole in the wall, leading to Moon's room. I peeked through and saw Moon still sleeping.

I decided not to wake him up. It was our day off and I figured he needed some rest! I walked out of the room and jumped into the ball pit.

I crawled out then stood up. I looked around, thinking of what to do. My eyes stopped at the arts and crafts table. I guess I could make something! I skipped on over to the arts and crafts table and grabbed a few sheets of paper, glitter glue, tape, and a bunch of other materials. I sat down and got to work.

A good 30 minutes went by and I was pretty concentrated. "Sun-" I screamed and threw a bottle of glitter glue at him, nearly knocking down a cup of coffee he was holding.

There was a moment of silence, both of us just staring at each other. "Haha. .sorry Moon." I gave an awkward smile. He picked up the bottle of glitter glue and walked towards me. He placed it back down on the table then looked down at me. "It's fine." I smiled up at him.

He just stared at me with an odd expression. I noticed that his face was covered with a light tone of purple.

I tilted my head to the side a bit. "Are you ok, Moon?" He blinked. "Shit, sorry." I immediately noticed the swear but decided not to say anything. He turned around and quickly walked away. I wonder what's wrong with Moony? I shrugged to myself and got back to work.

Time skip
An hour or so as gone by and I had finally finished my project! I stood up and went to go find Moon. I spotted him near our room, flying around. I walked over to him and waved at him, trying to get his attention. He turned around and looked down at me. He flew down and landed infront of me.

"Yes?" I held up the paper bouquet of flowers I made for him. "I made this for you!" I smiled proudly. There was a short pause until he took it. "Oh. .thank you, starlight." I nodded and hummed in response. "Well, bye!" I turned around and skipped away.

🌑Moondrop POV🌑
I looked down at the gift. He did use a ton of glitter glue. .but I didn't mind. I watched him skip away. Oh, his skips are so adorable.

I tugged on my wire with my other hand, making me fly back up. I landed on the balcony. I pushed the curtain aside, walking into our room. I walked over to the hole in the wall then crawled through it. Once I got to my room, I placed it on a shelf. I smiled then walked out.

☀️Back to Sun☀️
It was about 8pm now. Gee, time sure flies by fast. Me and Moon were sitting on the edge of the balcony, chatting. I was mostly the one talking, but I didn't mind at all.

I felt Moon place his hand ontop of mine, making me stop mid sentence. I look down. I didn't really think much of it. I smiled then went back to talking.

🌑Back to Moondrop🌑
Sun and I were sitting on the edge of the balcony. He was talking about the glamrocks or whatever. I didn't really care, I just loved listening to his voice. I placed my hand ontop of his. He stopped talking for a moment.

He smiled at me then went back to talking. God, he's so adorable. (How many times you finna call Sun adorable Moon? 🤨)

Short time skip
We were sitting in the corner of our room, Sun resting his head on my chest and reading a book aloud. He had my hat on one of his sunrays, since I let him have it for now. I yawned, feeling a bit tired. Once he was finally finished I gently moved him so I could stand up.

I started to walk over to my room. "Where are you going?" I heard Sun say, making me stop. I turned around.

"I think I'm going to get some sleep now." Sun looked a bit disappointed. He nodded. "Oh, ok!" I leaned down and hugged him. He hugged back.

I didn't want to let go. I wanted to keep him in my arms forever. Sun let go and smiled at me. I turned around and started to crawl through the hole.

☀️Back to Sun☀️
We were sitting in the corner of our room. I had my head rested on Moon's chest, reading a book aloud. Moon was nice enough to let me borrow his hat. It's so comfortable! A few minutes pass, and I had finally finished the book. I felt Moon move me aside a bit.

He stood up and started to walk to his room. I closed the book and set it down. I stood up and walked over to him."Where are you going?" He stopped and turned around. "I think I'm going to get some sleep now."

Aw, I really wanted to hangout with him more but it was pretty late. I nodded. "Oh, ok!" Moon leaned down and hugged me. I immediately hugged back. I'm so glad I have Moony! He's such a great friend! I let go and smiled at him. He turned around and started to crawl through the hole.

12am
A whole hour has gone by and I still couldn't fall asleep. I gripped onto the Moon plush tightly. I looked over at the hole in the wall. I didn't want to bother him, but if it's the only way. . .
I stood up and walked over to the hole. I peeked inside before quietly crawling through.

🌑Moondrop POV🌑
I woke up at 12am to Sun shaking my shoulder. "Mmm. .why are you waking me up in the middle of the night?" I asked, a bit annoyed.

"Sorry. I, uh, can't sleep. .can I lay with you?" Lay with me? I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. "I mean, I guess. ." Sun hopped into bed with me and got comfy. He looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you." I only nod. (Keep in mind this bed was only twin sized, leaving barely any space between the two.)

A few minutes pass by. I look down to make sure Sun was asleep. I moved closer to him and slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, trying not to wake him up. He felt so warm. . .

It took me awhile to realize I had already woken him up. Sun turned his head slightly. We created eye contact. I felt myself heat up a bit in embarrassment. Shit.

I immediately took my arms off his waist. I backed up a bit and looked away. Sun turned around to face me. He moved closer to me and grabbed my arm, placing it back to where it was. He smiled and rested his head into my chest, shutting his eyes.

I looked down at him in surprise. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer. I shut my eyes. My little star. .mine and mine alone.

1246 words!