Vegas (Part 1)

Happy Hunger Games

And may the odds be ever in your favor 😈

shits gonna get real

___________

I woke up at around 11:15 to my phone blowing the fuck up. It was nonstop texts from Maddy trying to apologize. I muted her texts and decided that it was actually time for me to get up.

I started with my everyday morning routine. I brushed my teeth after I got out of the shower. I decided to keep it simple since nothing major will be happening today.

I made sure to eat something and double check if I had everything I needed

I made sure to eat something and double check if I had everything I needed. Once everything looked good I packed my suitcase in my brand new Lamborghini Urus. I got it as an early birthday present to myself.

My first stop was Maddy's house

My first stop was Maddy's house. I wanted to see my daughter before I actually left. I entered Maddy's house going straight to her room.

I go past her not paying her any mind and go right to Riley. As I picked her up, her eyes opened and she smiled like she knew it was me. "Hey baby."

"I've been texting you." Maddy said.

"I know." I reply.

"So you weren't going to say anything back?" She asks.

"Maddy I'm not here for this." I say.

I ain't tryna get into no arguments today. I just want to see my baby girl. That's it and that's all. She doesn't say anything else which I was grateful for.

I spent about the next hour with Riley before I had to go. Leaving her is hurting me. I've become so attached to her in such a short amount of time.

"Give mommy hell for me." I whisper to her and kiss her forehead.

My next stop was obviously Lani's house. I had this strong feeling that I'd have the greatest time with her on this trip. Like something was gonna come from this trip. I'm just not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.