Pure Love

Michael Jones and his fiance Elizabeth were having their Engagement party at Michael's parents house on Saturday evening by the ocean in Sunnyvale California.

Michael's parents were climbing higher in their careers with a big paycheck from their companies they have a big house by the Oceanside were they lived since Micheal was five years old.

Michael's parents were immigrants from Spain in Europe.

His parents wanted him to have a good education and graduate from a great university to be successful in life.

When they çame to their house to spend quality time as a family,they will talk to him about marriage and a successful career as a lawyer.

Mr. Jones was a great civil engineer in Sunnyvale California.

His wife Carrie was a hot shot attorney in Miami.

Everyone loved Elizabeth as a smart and hardworking young woman fresh from medical school.

Years before they met Michael and Elizabeth were total strangers in college.

One day at the café by the school, Michael was having a cappuccino when the café doors opened he looked up and saw the most beautiful girl with green eyes walked up to the counter and ordered iced coffee with blueberry muffins to go and sat down waiting for her order.

Michael walked up to her and started a conversation with her and the two lovers sit it off very well.

The Two lovers stared hang it out as close friends and didn't think about what other people thought about their relationship as friends had everything in common and got along very well.

One evening during dinner Michael asked Elizabeth to be his girlfriend and Elizabeth replied " I would love to be your girlfriend?

So Michael took out the ring from pocket and placed the ring on her ring finger and smiled gave her kiss on her lips and told her how much he loves her with all of his heart and soul.

Years later their parents planned Michael and Elizabeth's engagement party and initived friends and family on their happy day.

Michael and Elizabeth was so happy about their engagement party their parents threw for them was very emotional and overwhelming for the couple because they were grateful that family and friends from all walks of life came to celebrate the young couples engagement party.

So Michael took Elizabeth's hand and brought her outside the rose garden at his parents home and told Elizabeth how much he loved her and can't wait to make her his wife once and for all.

Elizabeths parents were also there to support their daughters engagement to Michael Jones.

Elizabeth's father was a brain surgeon and her mother was a Preschool teacher in Sunnyvale CA as well.

Elizabeths parents came to celebrate their daughters engagement to Michael, they were so proud of their daughter for meeting a wonderful man like Michael who was caring, loving and supportive of her career as a NASA space physics scientist.

Months later the wedding takes place without a hitch at the United Methodist church with family and friends celebrate their wedding ceremony after taken their vows as husband and wife at the athar with the priest continued to the grand ballroom in the Santa Fe valley in Monica CA.

The party was amazing at the grand ballroom friends and colleagues congrated the newly wedded couple and which them happiness and success in their marriage.

Hours later the newlyweds headed to Monaco for their honeymoon to start their new life as husband and wife though the path of love and happiness and enjoyed their honeymoon in Monaco for ten weeks enjoying the sights and sounds of this beautiful country of Monaco.

Eight years later Michael and Elizabeth were blessed with four children and lived happily ever after in peace with their new family.

Michael and Elizabeth's meaning of pure love was so beautiful and true and it doesn't matter what background you come from true love does exist.

The end.