Chapter 13

Y/n's POV

It had been a week since I stayed at Rafes house. After that night there wasn't a moment we spent with out each other.

We were either at his house or my house everyday. Today, we were at my house. My mom asked me to watch the twins so of course Rafe came with.

Not only did my mother decide to leave me with the girls but a hefty amount of chores.

Well it wasn't that much but I didn't really want to do it.

She said she was going to her office to do extra paper work that she had, but she forgot I have her on snapchat and she's at the hair salon right now.

I honestly wasn't made because she deserved a break. She needed a day to herself.

So right now, I was doing laundry while Rafe was playing with the girls. I told him he didn't have to but he insisted.

"Y/n!!" I heard two identical voices scream.

I peaked my head out of the laundry room and the twins were dragging Rafe towards me.

He had in a tu-tu, a princess crown, and fairy wings, with a full face of makeup.

"Isn't he pretty!?" Laura shouted.

"Yes he is pretty but inside voices." I chuckled.

"He's a princess/fairy/ballerina." Leah smiled with her hands folded in front of her.

"Is the princess/fairy/ballerina ok with you doing this?" I asked them and they both looked up at Rafe who looked like he was genuinely enjoying this.

"Yes it's ok." Rafe smiled and the twins looked back to me.

"Ok then, I was thinking after I do the dishes we could go swimming, what do you think?" I asked all of them collectively.

"Yess!" The girls yelled and I looked at Rafe who quite literally looked like a clown.

"Sure I'm down." He shrugged and I said ok.

The laundry was done and my mom said she'd put it away if I folded it, so I went over to the dishes and that was a whole other story.

"Ok girls, why don't you help the princess/fairy/ballerina wash his makeup off and go get your swimsuits from your drawers ok? And clean up the rest of your toys." I told them.

"Ok y/n, come on Rafe." Leah and Laura pulled him back up the stairs while I finished with the dishes.

Once I was finished I heard them coming back downstairs.

"Hey I'm gonna go get my swim trunks and I'll be back ok?" Rafe said.

I turned to see he still had makeup in some spots on his face.

"Girls go watch tv for a little bit. Rafe sit down I'll be right back." I ran up the stairs to get my makeup wipes.

When I went back downstairs, Rafe was sitting in the counter and the girls were watching Coraline in the living room.

I stood between Rafes legs and started to wipe the makeup off.

"They messed you up man." I chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

"Thanks for keeping them distracted though. If I was gonna get anything done they needed to be occupied." I told him.

"Of course sweetheart. Anything for you." He smiled and so did I.

I leaned up on my top toes and pecked his lips before pulling back again. He leaned back down and gave me a real kiss when the girls interrupted.

"Ew! Y/n and Rafe are kissing!!" Laura yelled.