Regret pt2

Billie's Pov

It's been two days since I had my special encounter with y/n. She doesn't even look at me anymore. I don't think so at least, I can't see from the reflection in her glasses. Today I stopped y/n at her locker and kissed her.

"Billie we can't-" I stopped her from talking. "Shh- tell me how much you need me baby" I said and y/n looked around. Everyone was looking at us and I knew this was too much pressure for her. "I do but not here" y/n said then walked away.

I slammed my head on my locker like three times. "I'm so stupid!" I groaned out. "Yep" I heard someone say and I looked back to y/n still standing there. She grabbed my hand and led me to the teachers bathroom. "Let's get this over with"y/n said as she locked the door and stripped.

Her body is completely perfect and smooth. Y/n hopped on the counter and opened her legs. I walked up to her and held her waist. "In here?" I asked and she nod. "I need you" y/n said she put my hand to her clit. "Please fuck me billie" she said and I bit my lip.

"Are you su-" "just do it" y/n said then kissed me. I was a bit surprised at how eager she is to have my dick in her. I wouldn't really see y/n as a girl that's not scared of having sex. I pulled down my pants and boxers. My dick slung up and y/n giggled.

"Please" y/n whined and I chuckled. "Not as bold when you're needy baby" I said and then rubbed her clit and stuck my fingers in her. Y/n moaned and whined. I bit my lip just looking at her makes me so hard. Y/n took my dick in her hand and rubbed up and down. I threw my head back and thrusted myself in her hand.

"Now look who's the needy one" y/n said and I cut off the light but there was still a purple light in the corner of the bathroom. I pinned y/n against the mirror and kissed her neck. My dick rubbed in between her pussy lips. Y/ns breathing got a lot heavier.

"Billie more please" y/n moaned out and I  it into her neck a little. Y/n yelped and I put my tip inside her tight little hole. "Fuck.." I groaned. Y/n leaned her head back as I thrusted into her. Those beautiful noises spilled out of her mouth. I smirked at the sounds that I called music.

I put a more firm grip on y/ns hips to go harder and faster. Y/n held onto my shoulder and the counter. "Ohh- Billie!" Y/n moaned out and I kept doing my thing. "Mm- you feel so amazing baby" I said in a low tone in y/ns ear. She moaned from my words and ground from her sounds.

Y/n tightened around my cock and I flipped her over. I began railing into her from the back and pulled her hair towards me. Y/ns boobs pressed against the counter and her hands holding on tight. She had her mouth wide opened and her eyes closed. I put my fingers into her mouth and she began sucking then.

"That's a good girl" I said and leaned down to kiss her neck. "Billie I'm gonna cum!" Y/n moaned and I went even faster. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I cursed out and y/n screamed while she came on my dick. I pulled out and came on her back. I bent down and licked up her pussy.

"Beautiful" i whispered and y/n looked at herself and her messed up makeup. I smiled and turned her around. I took off her glasses and wiped off her makeup then kissed her. "I think we should get cleaned up" y/n said and I nod. "Definitely" I laughed out. She smiled and cleaned herself.

"Your so beautiful" I said and pulled her to me. Y/n kissed me once more and put on her glasses. I put on my pants and y/n sprayed some perfume so we won't smell like sex. She walked out the bathroom with me and everyone stared at us. Y/n laughed and I sighed.

"I guess suspended?" I asked and the principal nodded. "Both of you" he said and y/b shrugged then led me out the building.

I feel like they get worse and worse