Chapter 44

Enjoy Reading...

************************

Siya Pov

Slowly opening my eyes, I notice my surroundings are still dark. I looked at the wall clock to see that it was 5:30 a.m. Taking a long breath, I twist my body lazily, only to wince a little, feeling my body hurt. Then, my eyes fell on him, my not-so-cold husband, who was sleeping with me in his arms. Then I noticed his bare chest under my palm.

My face started to heat up as the events of last started flashing in my mind, making me bite the skin inside my cheek in shyness.

Looking at his peaceful and innocent face right now, I couldn't believe he was the same man who did all those unholy things to me last night. God, he was a completely different person at night, and I loved that side of his personality—passionate and wild.

Suddenly he moved in his sleep, and blinking his eyes, he opened them as he stretched his muscles, making me gulp at seeing his strong biceps. His sleepy eyes meet my shy ones, and he smiles sweetly, making my heart stop for a second.

"Good morning," he murmured in a hoarse voice, snuggling into my neck. I shivered as his warm breath hit my neck, but controlling my wild hormones, I greeted him back, "Good morning." His legs are rubbing against my bare legs, making me hot inside.

"Are you up so early?" His rough hand slipped inside the T-shirt as he was caressing my waist lazily. " Hmm,"

"You Ok?" He asked, looking at my face with worried eyes. I kissed his jawline and smiled at him, saying, "I am; don't worry."

Kissing my forehead and hair, he sat up on the bed and ran his hand through his hair. I keep looking at his face with admiration and respect, feeling blessed to have a soulmate like him. I flinched and came out of my reverie as he clicked his finger near my face and raised one eyebrow at me with his charming smirk.

I shook my head vigorously, sat with my back leaned against the headrest, and pretended to fix my hair without looking at his amused expression. Making a bun of my frizzy hair, I looked at him to find him looking at his phone, so I decided to freshen first.

Coming out of the cover, I stand on the carpeted floor barefoot. He swiftly snaps his head towards me, making me frown at him. Suddenly he smirks, looking at me. "I like this outfit on you, Mrs. Roy." I choked on my breath as he teased me in his deep, husky voice, giving me an intense look. Unconsciously, I start pulling his t-shirt down as it barely reaches my mid-thigh.

"Stop it!" I whined lowly, and I started walking towards the washroom in slow steps as I was feeling little discomfort while walking. "Careful, Siya!" he shouted as I stumbled on my step but balanced myself. I smiled sheepishly at him, who was just shooting a glare at me, making my smile turn into a pout.

"Can't you walk like a human?" He scolded me as he walked towards me, making me back off a little. I let out a squeal as he picked me up and walked inside the bathroom. "You could have told me to help you if you can't walk properly." His tone turned soft as he looked me down. Making me stand, he said, "There is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about."

I smile slightly at his thoughtfulness and peck his lip, making his lip curve upward against my lips as he holds my face with his hands and gives me a proper, deep, and passionate kiss. I groan a little as he pulls back, and kissing my cheeks, he says, "Freshen up; I am in the gym." Saying he left from there, leaving me with my wild heart.

I was making arrangements for my bag when he came out of the closet fully dressed for the office in a hurry. "Siya, Vi will drop you at the school today as I have to go for important work urgently." He was hurriedly taking his things from the table and turning to face me as he was ready to leave the room.