𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

I went into the changing room with the girls as we started to strip.There was this one girl who kept staring.I tilted my head at her before looking at Ochaco."Sorry cutie,your body is just so perfect!Your breast size is balanced and im loving you waist!It's so small I can just put my hands around it"The pink girl said,motioning her hands together and I just smiled in response."And your costume(Refer back to (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧) )fits it!"An invisible girl said as I pulled up the top."I'm Ashido Mina!"The pink girl said."I'm Toru Hagakure!"The girl said.In the end,all of us girls did an introduction and immdiately became friends.

When we all came out of the changing room,the boys were waiting for us."Figured we would go out together!.."A guy with black and yellow hair exclaimed and paused when he looked at me.'Does it not fit me?!'I looked at myself and just went behind Momo crying internally.She patted my back from behind as we all went out together."Your looks is also important,boys and girls and you all look great!"All Might exclaimed.He then started explaining what we were doing.He then took out a paper."The story is that the Villains are hiding a weapon somewhere and the Heroes must destroy it.Heroes must capture the Villains or recover the weapon in time.Villains can protect the weapon or capture the Heroes.

All Might then pulled out a yellow box."Opponents will be chosen by lots!"."It's random?"Iida-kun asked."It's common for pros to team up with heroes from other agencies.That must be it"Izuku said."I see..he's looking ahead of us.."Iida-kun muttered.Team A was Izuku and Uraraka.Team B was a half white half red haired guy and a guy with a bunch of arms.Team C was Momo,Mineta and I.Team D was Katsuki and Iida-kun.Team E was Mina and a sparkling guy.Team F was a guy who was huge and a shy looking guy.Team G was Jirou and the black and yellow haired guy.Team H was Tsuyu and a black haired guy,'He looks like a shadow..'.Team I was Hagakure and a guy with a long tail.Team J was a red headed guy and a black headed guy.'The red head looks familiar..
Kirshima..Kirishima..OH!Kirishima!'I finally remembered..the guy who helped me.

"But one group has three people?"Someone asked."It depends on their team their facing and their quirks.If they want,they can get one person from the people who have already versused another team.Unless something happens to lne of the teammates,everything will be equal."All Might said.I jumped happily with Momo's hands interlaced with mine.All Might reached in to different boxed."The teams that will gp first is..D and A!Team A are heroes.Team D are villains!The rest will go to the monitor room."He exclaimed.'Katsuki and Izuku's team..'

I kept my eyes on the monitor.My eyes widened.'He read his move?'Right there,Izuku slammed him into the ground."Don't they have a disadvantage if the Heroes don't know where the weapon is.Izuku avoided Katsuki again."This kid is amazing!"."He's fighting without his Quirk!".I got a little worried.'Katsuki will go rough on him..no doubt..'I held my costume a little too tight.Katsuki got lost after Izuku disappeared."Wow he is so angry!"

Katsuki looked crazy.He was extremely angry.'Izuku..'He was getting explosions all over.Izuku and Katsuki charged at each other.Katsuki exploded Izuku but Izuku's arm faced the ceiling.'He exploded the ceiling!'Uraraka then floaated towards the weapon."HEROES WIN!"
Izuku fainted after that.'Izuku?!'Katsuki really didn't hols back.."They lost the battle but won the war."."It's just training.".'I agree..so why did they have to destroy the place..All Might is going to minus some points for large-scale attacks.'

Izuku was placed on a stretcher and was sent to the infirmary.Everyone reviewed the teams together."The best player was Young Iida!"All Might said."Not Ochako or Midoriya,who won?"Tsuyu asked."Who knows why?"He asked.Momo raised her hand."It's because Iida adapted the most to the setting.Bakugou's attacks were based on personal grudges.And as you mentioned earlier,the large-scale attacks were foolish.And as for Midoriya,his injuries proved that his plan was norhing but reckless.As for Uraraka,she lacked alertness and her last move was overly violent.If that weapon was real.ir would've been too much and dangerous.Iida was preparad for the enemy and for a fight over a weapon which is why he was late to respond."Momo said as Iida looked delighted.

"The Hero team won only because they took the eash way out because it's just training."She finished."Now let's move onto the next team!"All Might drew lots again but my attention was on Katsuki.'He looks traumatised..?He was shaking a lot after the training.'I gave a worried look.I slowly moved towards Katsuki to not give him a fright."Katsuki..?"I patted his back gently.It suddenly felt cold..really cold.I was shivering slightly,I noticed everyone else was.

My attention went back to him.I didn't want to make him annoyed so I just stayed by him for comfort and his presence.'For my team..they are able to get another person if they wish to.. or they'll just allow us to be a three man team.'I mean..I have a teammate whose height is a 7 yeat old.His quirk can also be quite useful but he bleeds a lot after that.Momo can create things..and I have crystals.Great,we can make a playground for Mineta.'I sighed.
'I'll try to not overdo it though..if father finds out I was sent to the infirmary,he'll go on a rampage to curse whoever.'I sweatdropped.

The next team started.'Kirishima..I finally recognised the name and the person but im not sure if he recognises me..'.