𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

"Guess its my team now..i'll be going first Katsuki.."I turned to him as he nodded and muttered something.We were against Jirou's team.Momo was stacking iron on a 'stand'?..Mineta was behind looking at something.I went behind Momo and covered her as we glared at the grape.

۞۞۞(i didn't really write it because it wasn't really showed but lets just say you won)

"You all weren't badly injured other than Young Midoriya.You all did well being your first training!"All Might exclaimed.I was standing in front of Katsuki while Mina held onto my arm."Having Aizawa-sensei's class before is kind of anticlimatic."Tsuyu said as everyone nodded."Conducting a decent lesson is our freedom of choice!Well then,I must give Young Midoriya feedback.Change your clothes and return to your classroom!"All Moght dismissed us.

۞۞۞

When Izuku came through the door people surrounded him."Good job!".People started introducing themselves.Mina looked at me."Y/N YOU BOYFRIEND JUST HEALED AND YOUR NOT EVEN TELLING HIM 'GOOD JOB'??"Mina yelled.We both turned red as the aura of the classroom suddenly darkened."He's not my boyfriend Minaaa."I stretched her name out,going over to them."You really should be careful Izuku.."I frowned at him as he chuckled."So you two are just bestfriends?"Mina asked as I nodded."Hmmmm...I don't see it-"I pulled her cheeks gently as she whined in pain.

"Oh- and..Eijiro-kun thank you for the other day."I skiled at the red head as he blushed."Eijiro..?"He asked."Oh..I apologise if you don't like to be called that-"."Don't worry!It's fine.You were very manly.."He patted my head multiple times.I laughed slightly as Mina just hugged me from behind.The guy with black and yellow hair and Uraraka came through the door.Uraraka came rushing to Izuku as the guy was now alone.We made eye contact as I giggled.He turned super red though..?

Izuku then asked about Katsuki.'Oh..'.He ran out of the door."Izuku!"I wanted to run after him but I got pulled back."It's best we watch from afar.I sighed as The guy,Sero just patted my head.'People really do like to pat my head but I dont mind.I like head pats.'.I looked put the window and saw the two.Katsuki looked like he was about to cry.'I'll text him to make sure he is alright later..'.
____

I took out my phone and went to the chats.'He's online..'.
________________________________

Tsuki >:(

➪are you okayy? :((

➪who's asking?

➪does it matter😭

➪yeah

➪me :^

➪then yes i am fine

➪that sounded so
forced but okay :D

➪you did well