𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

"What is Security three?"Iida -kun asked the person beside him."It means someone broke into the campus.It's the first time in three years.You should hurry!"The guy ran away."People were rushing through,pushing eachother.'If its like this,it will take a long time to get to the rooftop."Ouch!"I hear Uraraka yell out.I pulled her closer."It's better if we all stick together while getting through the crowd!"I said."It's making people panic!"Izuku said.Iida-kun went to the window as I saw Eijirou-kun and Kaminari-kun in the crowd.

We all were getting seperated.I was being pushed away from Uraraka.Iida-kun got Uraraka to float him as he zoomed to the front.He made an announcement which made everyone calm down.I was squashed in between people and I don't like it."Izuku!"He held out his hand for me as he pulled me closer.My heart rate soon became normal.'Gosh..it felt so weird being squished by people..'.Back in class we were asked to choose class officers."We will kow be deciding on other Class Officers."I said as Izuku still felt nervous.

"But I would like to say something.."Izuku said."I think Tenya Iida should be the class vice president!"He exclaimed."He took control in the incident just now.I think it's right that he become president."Izuku said."I'm fine with that!"Kaminari-kun said."If Midoriya is fine with it,I am too!"Eijiro-kun said.Iida-kun stood up."If it's the vice class president's wish..I,Tenya Iida will promise to be a good vice president-"."I think the role,'Class President' suits you
more.."I smiled as Iida-kun's eyes widened."I didn't exactly do anything as the Class President..so you should take over that role instead!"I smiled as he had tears coming out of his eyes.'Oh dear..'.

We both stood infront of the class and started picking out Class Officers.

۞۞۞

"It"s been decided that,today's Hero Basics class will be taught by All Might one more teacher and me."Aizawa-sensei spoke."What are we doing today?"Sero-kun asked."Anything from shipwrecks,Rescue training."He replied."For this training,you can choose to wear your costume or not,because some of them will limit your strength."Aizawa-sensei clicked on the remote as our costumes were shown."The training are is a little far so we'll go by bus.Start preparing."He said.

Half the class went to get their costumes.'Why is mine so high up..'I whined to myself staring at it.A hand reached out to grab it."Here."Kaminari-kun gave me my costume as I smiled at him.He turned red and smiled brightly.I talked to Momo as Mina latched onto my arm,talking to Jirou on the way to the changing room.

۞۞۞

"Hey,Deku,aren't those you're gym clothes?Where's your costume?"Uraraka asked as we both walked towards him."It got ruined during the battle training.So they're repairing it for me."Izuku explained.Then a loud whistle was heard."Gather,up,Class 1A!"Iida-kun exclaimed.'Was the whistle necessary..?'I tilted my head."To enter the bus smoothly,let's line up in order in two rows!"He said."Oi,sit beside me.."Katsuki went beside me and mumbled it to me.I smiled and nodded.

When we got on the bus,Iida-kun looked 'disappointed'..?"Damn it,it was this kind of bus."He held his head."It was meaningless."Mina said.I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying until- "You're quirk looks a lot like All Might's."Tsuyu said."But Tsuyu,All Might doesn't get hurt.They just looked the same."Eijiro-kun replied.I felt reassured.I suddenly felt slightly drowsy.'Why do I always feel sleepy when it comes to long transportation rides..'.Soon,my eyelids dropped,my head,gently fell ontp someone's shoulder.

Deku's POV:

"But,Todoroki,Bakugo and Y/N's quirks are most showy and strong-"Kirishima paused as he stared.'Y/N's head on Kaachan's shoulder..she's asleep.Why did she have to sit beside him.'I felt..angry but I can't do anything about it.The stmosphere felt tense."Wahhh so cute!"Mina went to take photos of Y/N.'She really is..'I smiled softly,admiring her.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to someone patting my head."Katsuki..?"I rubbed my eyes,staring at his red crimson ones."We're here."He helped me up and kept holding onto my hand as he pulled me out of the bus.I slightly leaned onto him for support,trying to wake up.Momo patted my back and I smiled at her,standing upright,not feeling tired anymore.

"We were waiting for you."A voice spoke.I looked to see a space costume..?"I love No.13!"Uraraka exclaimed excitedly."Let's go inside."She led us in.'When Father introduced me to her..I got confused if he was a she or if she was a he..'I sweatdropped."I built this training centre to prepare for any accidents ir disasters!"She showed us the different types of centres."It's called the Ultimate Simulation Joint or USJ for short."She said.

"No.13 where is All Might.He is supposed to be here."Aizawa-sensei walked towards the hero.The heroes whispered to eachother."It can't be helped,let's begin."Aizawa-sensei spoke."Before we start,I would like to say a thing or two or three or four or five or six."She said as I sweatdropped."As you all know,my quirk is Black Hole.I can suck anything in and turn in into ash."She said as Izuku and Uraraka were the most excited.

"but..it is also a quirk which can easily kill people."She exclaimed."I"m sure some of you also have something like that.In this superhuman society,Quirks are certified and strictly monitored so it may seem organized.But please remember,all of you have Quirks that can easily kill someone with one mistake."The atmosphere suddenly felt..tense."In Aizawa's training,you all saw your powers potentials.In All Might's battle training,you saw the danger of using thise powers against people.This lesson will be different.We'll learn how to use you're quirks to rescue people.I want you to go home later knowing you have a Quirk not to hurt people,but to save them.

That will be all,thank you for listening!"She bowed.