||6||

damnnn AUSTINNNN

damnnn AUSTINNNN.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Austin and his friends are going out to the bar. I decided that i'll stay behind, he need some alone time with some of his friends.

I was in the kitchen cleaning up dinner, it was around 7:30pm. "Hey lovey, when do you think you'll be home" I asked as i dried my hands up with a towel.

He walked in the kitchen with a sexy pollo shirt and black jeans. "Like 12, why your already missing me" He said and wrapped his arms around my waist and he started to kiss my neck. "your funny, But no I was wondering just to see if i'll be awake or not." I said and turned to him.

He nodded his head and gave me a goodbye kiss. "Don't hold yourself up for me, if you get tired go to bed, i'll be there when you wake up" he said and grabbed his keys , and came over and gave me a kiss one last time.

He heads out, I sit on the couch watching some shit that was on the tv.

~time skip~

I decided that I was going to go to bed, it was 11:30 and I knew Austin will be fine. After I watched my face and put on some pj I snuggled in bed. As I start to doze off I hear keys, I knew it was Austin but I was already almost asleep so i let myself go back to bed.

~let's say you fall asleep girlyyy~

"y/nnnnn" I hear Austin dragging out my name with slurs. I humm his name and start to turn around. " You looked so sexy sleeping" He said as he was kissing my neck. "Austin your drunk" I said and looked at him. "only a little" He said and started to kiss my lips.

He moves his hand down to my underwear as he was playing with the pantie line. "Austin, You taste like alcohol" I said in between kisses. He mumbled some words and moved his fingers down to my clit. I gasped of the feeling of his fingers sliding on my clit.

He kept doing this thing with his fingers that just made me melt. "Austin" I moaned his name. God he makes me feel so good all I want to do is get on top of him and ride him like he's never ever been ride before.

"What if i made you cum right now" He said in my ear, i was moaning soft. "shhhii" I slurred and grabbed his neck. "yeah" Austin said with a raspy voice. you know what i'm talking about.

"mhm Austin....Fuck" I moaned in his ear making him go faster. "Don't cum... in-till i tell you to" He said and lifted up my shirt, he started to play with my nipple.

He started to go down to my belly and down to my clit. "Austin" I moaned loud. "shhhh, or you won't come" He said with lust. Austin was so fucking hot right now. I try my best not to moan but what he was doing with his tongue was so fucking hot.

He came back up and unzipped his pants pull out his hard member. He slammed in me, a moan escape my mouth. Austin looked at me with a smirk and moved down and bit my nipple as he was slowly going in and out of me.

I was trying my best not to fucking moan or cum but he was fucking me so good that it was impossible. "Your going to fucking cum when I cum" He said and started to go faster and faster, making my boobs bounce up and down and him making eye contact with them.

I put my hands on his neck but it wasn't for a second he pinned my arms down to the bed. He was groaning loud, i knew he was about to cum so i was about to cum as well. "shit" He groaned and moved his hand from my arm and put it on my neck. "you can moan my name... only my name" He said and kissed my neck.

"Fuck AUSTIN" I moaned his name as he said. His hard cock was hitting my g-spot over and over again. I was moaning like a porn star I was about to cum all over his dick, but I finally found a place in my body that will hold myself back.

"I'm.... about to cum" He said and squeezed my throat softly. "oh my god Austin" I yelled his name and felt my walls tighten. "yes keep doing that" Austin said as he was still slamming in me. "I'm fucking cumminggg" I yelled "YEAHH" Austin said and shoot his cum in me. "FUCK AUSTIN" I moaned one more time.

He got up from the bed and picked me. "where are you taking me Austin" I said as i looked around. "We're going to take a shower" He said and turned the shower on pinning me to the wall of our shower. Bitting my neck and making marks.

"I wasn't done fucking you" He said in my ear. And put his still hard member in me, I moaned. "Austin.. shit are you trying to not let me walk" the words try to get out of my mouth. "mhm" He said and kissed me hard feeling his tongue. my legs wrapped around his waist.

He was fucking me so good all you hear is his name and moan form. "yeah...that's it" He said as he was fucking me on the wall. "yess AUSTIN" I felt my legs start to shake and our soaking wet body's gridding on each other was so fucking hot.

"IM CUMMING AUSTIN" I yelled and cumed at the same time. He throws his head back and feeling his cum fill me up. "yesss austin" I said to him. He slowly let me stand on the floor. "let me wash you love" He said and grabbed a bar of soap. I lead on him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you y/n" Austin said and looked at me. And he kissed me with his beautiful lips. "I love you, and your big dick" I said and giggled. He squeezed my ass and chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
HERE YALL GOOOO bro this one is kinda sexy don't you think.

Guys Austin is soo sexy i can't.