When he Proposes • Part Four (Special Scenario)

Third Person Pov

The crowd went wild upon Luka's arrival.

Lights shimmering and warming up the darkness with bright neon colors, sparkles practically glistening on his skin as he waves at the hoards of people.

A huge smile plastered on his lips, yet his hands were trembling.

It wasn't because of the adrenaline of the concert, he's done this countless of times before- There wasn't any reason for him to feel nervous.

But there was.

His heart was beating rapidly againts his chest, it's as if he was running a hundred miles per hour.

Luka could practically hear it thumping againts his ear.

Even so, he managed to calm himself down to greet the crowd of people.

"Thank you everyone for coming tonight! I really appreciate all the support and love you guys have been giving me and my team. This song is for you all."

Plucking at his guitar, he starts the intro with a melodic solo. Then after a few seconds, he was accompanied by a bass and some drums.

You could almost see the notes wafting through the air as they played, entrancing everyone in within hundred mile radius with its lovely chime.

Lukas new band were great, he loved how they compliment each other very well. The news of Kitty Section dismantling had Paris in a shockwave, but the situation was well understood.

They formed the stylish little band Kitty Section in high school, and as a result of that group, they became closer as a unit. Although it was difficult to watch them go, Luka recognized that they all had different plans for the future.

Everyone was pleased for Mylène Haprèle and Ivan Bruel when they announced their engagement a few months ago.

There is also Marinette and Adrien's relationship. Instead of constantly according to his father's instructions, Adrien made the decision to concentrate on what he wanted to do this time.

He apologized for leaving but assured them that he would occasionally continue play with them. Rose and Juleka left the group as well in order to form their own company.

Luka was ecstatic for each and every one of them, and wished them all the best.

Although Luka wanted Kitty Section to continue longer, his love of music never wavered.

Not one bit.

He kept thriving and gradually established himself as one of Paris's best musicians, coming in second only to Jagged Stone.

He was quickly recognized by the public since he served as the Kitty Section's public face prior to their dissolution.

Luka suffered a loss, but he also gained.

He gained new connections and acquaintances, and with the aid of his partners, he was able to pursue his aspirations.

His plans were progressively materializing as everything started to fit together.

The thousands of people who came to see Luka perform tonight were mesmerized by the melody of his music as he continued to play his heart out.

Most of the well-known and current songs he's written, the tunes that propelled him to success in the music business, were among those he performed.

These songs and their lyrics may seem strange to some people, but Luka considers them to be priceless.

He put his everything into the lyrics he wrote, and each one of them has a story hidden behind the lettered cage.

Luka strummed his guitar in tune while singing melodically to accompany it as the crowd fell into a trance.

After playing for hours with only little breaks here and there, Luka was relieved when it was finally time to call it a night. The raucous music and scream-filled crowds made him feel as though his fingers were ready to come off and his mind was buzzing.

He enjoyed the turmoil and the excitement that coursed through his blood despite this nevertheless.

But Luka then noticed that his internal adrenaline was now slightly different. It wasn't the excitement of the performance, the loud music, or the audience's encouragement of them; instead, it was something much more terrifying.

He was anxious to avoid ruining everything when it was eventually time for him to confess his love for (Y/N).

But Luka reasoned that he had managed to get this far without making any mistakes.

The fact that he might perhaps disgrace himself in front of thousands of people didn't bother him. Because only what his beloved thinks matters to him, not what they think.

He merely wanted to convey to his supporters how happy and in love he was, and he wanted her to understand that he truly meant what he said.

Those moments when he declared his love for her and his desire to live out the rest of his days with her? Those resonate with him deeply and are genuine.

He was always the patient type of person, so it seemed surreal that he wanted their forever to begin right away.

But in this situation, how can he maintain his patience? He could see the love of his life waiting for him to return so they could cuddle in her arms behind those curtains.

She seriously has no idea.

After taking a big breath, Luka grinned, sending the crowd into a frenzy instantly. He gave them a kind gesture and coughed lightly to quiet them all.

He signaled the people below by putting a finger to his lips, and after making sure they were quiet and attentively listening, he began to speak.

"I respect every single one of you, and I don't think I tell you guys that often. Thank you for supporting me and my mates till the finish, but now I have a small favor to ask of you all."

He began, heaving out a tiny chuckle as he sensed the mass of people giving him skeptical and perplexed looks.

"See, there's someone I deeply care about. I love her to bits." Luka couldn't help blushing as the crowd went wild and began squealing and giving him suggestive looks.

"She's here with us tonight, and I wanted to make her feel special. She's been with me through thick and thin, and I wanted to give her the whole world."

He proceeded while rubbing the nape of his neck. Luka slowly exhaled, a smile growing on his lips.

He turned to face (Y/N), who was silently listening behind the curtains, and said, "I wanted to introduce to you all, to the love of my life. And I was hoping I could show her how much she meant to me, like right now."

(Y/N) stood there with her jaw agape and her eyes wide-open. Her heart beating a million beats per minute, her cheeks slowly reddening as she looks at Luka with confusion.

What was happening?