06. Break The Rule

'The thing is...  There are many things left unsaid. And I don't want to repeat them to deaf ears.'

"What are you saying your highness? Which male Omega?"

After the performance in royal halls, all the Omegas were busy wooing the guests and some were already behind the closed doors, engaged in some explicit activities. However only one of them was nowhere to be seen because he has buried himself in the dressing room which was specifically given to Kisaeng Omegas to get ready. Hyejin or Hwasa was there with him when the King's advisor came looking for him.

"I believe you have only one male Kisaeng in your Kisaeng house, Hwasa-ssi.", Taehyung said with a straight face. Although he was a little uncomfortable while saying this.

"My apologies your highness, but my Kisaengs are given free choice if they want to take a customer for sexual activity or not. And Jimin is certainly not one of them. I'm afraid I have to deny your offer."

Jimin was listening to everything as he stood silently behind a corner. He was thankful that she denied him. He has always been thankful to Hwasa for always standing up for him whenever he couldn't make himself stand.

"I might as well repeat what I have offered, Hwasa ssi. His Majesty wants Jimin ssi in his harem before mid-nightfall. It's an order and not a request as it comes from the King.", Taehyung's voice has now become more firm. Although he didn't want to force them, he had to. Why was he doing this? Ah, the King's orders.

"Yes, it is an order. But to those who are pleasure Kisaengs. And Jimin ssi isn't one of them, your highness. I would call other Kisaengs here so that you can inspect them and choose from them. I can guarantee you, none of them are any less.", Hwasa said still trying to convince the other. She immediately called one of the Beta guard of them to call the other Kisaengs in while Taehyung watched silently.

Jimin who was inside fell into dilemma. He didn't want anyone to come in trouble because of him. And it was best for him to meet the King himself and talk with him.

"I'll come with you.", He came out from behind the corner and Taehyung's eyes widened. Hwasa was speechless. Of course, she didn't think that Jimin will agree to this. In fact, she didn't even want him to agree.

"Jimin—"

"It's okay, Hyejin-ah. I will handle the matter myself. I don't want anyone in that place because of me.", He said with cold voice while adjusting and tieing his silk collar over his neck properly. A rule for Kisaeng, never expose your neck. Hwasa could see the emotionless person who was far from the Jimin she knew. So she nodded defeated and let Taehyung guide him.

_____________________

While walking silently towards King's personal harem, Jimin was deadly quiet. And Taehyung was really uncomfortable by that. He wanted to turn and let Jimin go or talk with him first. But then, what is there to talk. But still he decided to break the ice.

"Jimin ssi—"

"Tell your majesty that I'm here.", Jimin said and Taehyung just gulped his words back.

_____________________

"Your majesty, Jimin ssi is here.", Taehyung finally brought the message to the King who just had his bath. Looking at Taehyung, Jungkook couldn't help but smirk even though there were lot of things going on in his head.

"Mhmm. Good..."

______________________

When Jungkook entered the harem, Jimin was standing in middle of the hall.

His face still covered with net kerchief and neck collared with white silk band. No chance of his pheromones escaping and permeating in the air. That explained why he couldn't smell the Omega.

But still he was drop dead gorgeous. Jungkook would never deny that.

"Why don't you relax yourself on the bed, Jimin-ah...", Jungkook said slowly walking towards the table where various bottles of wines were kept.

"I am here to perform, your majesty. I'm afraid I won't be able to do what you want me to...", He said with equally calm voice which made Jungkook grit his teeth. But he composed himself.

"I don't think you have any problem with that Omega. You are a Kisaeng."

"I'm a Kisaeng with rules. I don't amuse people with my body. I choose to amuse them with my art.", He said firmly. And Jungkook was loosing it with each passing second.

"But I'm a king. A Royal person. And you have to obey each of my order."

"You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not."

"You are just a Kisaeng!! What must I gift you to to have you in my bed?", He walked towards Jimin in fast strides and soon he was towering the Omega. But Jimin wasn't fazed at all not did he averted his eyes from the intimidating Alpha.

The only Omega who has guts to do this. Jungkook knew.

"A no is a no, my lord. Whether it being a Royal or a Kisaeng, It should be respected."

Now all of Jungkook's restraint broke.

"You never had problem before!!!! So what happened now Omega?", Jimin looked at Jungkook sharply at his outburst.

"We are not mates anymore, your majesty. You are a King and I... am a Kisaeng. Isn't it??"

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So.... How was it!?

Never... I mean never ever forget to vote and comment!!

Borahae 💜