𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓

Welcome once again, fans and friends of PROJECT PEN

Welcome once again, fans and friends of PROJECT PEN. We have something ver exciting to let you all in on and I bet you will be amazed to hear this!

Project Pen has finally gotten to the part of it which determines the winner of the Competition.

THE PROJECT PEN HEAT✨🎉

There must be so many questions flooding your mind. What is Project Pen Heat? Why is so exciting? What influence does it have in determining the winners? What is the activity all about? Well, read through to the end, because all questions will be answered!

Following the emergence of our Top 10 Contestants, or finalists✨, of Project Pen, things are about to take a swift and exciting turn! And it is happening through the Project Pen Heat!

Project Pen Heat entails that we are going through a drastic and thoroughly review of the works of our Top 10 Contestants from the past stages of Project Pen. From these works, we will determine our;

TOP 5 CONTESTANTS (For the Semi Finals!)

And,

TOP 3 CONTESTANTS (For the Finals!)

Now, how is the Project Pen Heat different from the regular thing we have been doing?

Project Pen Heat is an exercise for the Top 10 Contestants of the competition where they are judged and trimmed down for eviction (or victory) by the judges assessment of the past work written by them, as well as a grading of their growth as writers in the contest.

What this entails is that the contestants will be scored, based on these points, and from there, it will be determined which of them make it to the TOP 5/SEMI FINALS, and in turn, TOP 3, FINALS!

This means that unlike before, the writers can sit back and chill this time around, not having to write a new work! They will get to see what the judges decide about their fate, and then, they get to watch themselves either rise to the top or drop along the line!

We call it the 'HEAT' because this stage is more intense than everything we have been doing before. This stage determines our potential winners of Project Pen!

Congrats to our TOP 10 and we are ever proud of you for making it to this stage of the Competition. We further welcome you into the Project Pen Heat and we wish you the best of luck!

Comment who you think is going to make it into the Top 5!

Top 3? Comment as well. Although, you may be taken off guard, hehe.

And finally, who do you put your money on for the grand prize? Who do you think is going to be the Project Pen QUEEN or KING?