part : 3

(Prince cried whole day at night he slept without eating )

(In morning prince woke up and directly ran to uncle )

Prince : Uncle Uncle....

Uncle : here son I'm here(he said from kitchen )

Prince : Uncle... Can i go to school bhai said something... Did you talk with him yesterday? can i? Did he give me permission?

Uncle : take a breath prince calm down kid

See i had a conversation with him but i couldn't convince him. And his anger is also obvious. So i didn't argue with him son i hope you understood.

(Without say anything prince went to his room with sad face )

(At dining hall, vivek drinking his morning tea.... After sometimes prince also came down stairs...When he saw his brother is there he was About to go back to his room but)

Vivek : It's ok... Come here.. Good morning prince

Prince's POV
Is there any book to understand my brother i want to read it.. Yesterday he was so angry with me that he don't even wanted to see me and now he is wishing me good morning..

Prince : Good morning bhai.(he sat on dining chair )

Uncle : Prince you're free today so please come with me to the market.

Vivek : correct that sentence uncle... Not free today... Say he is free for whole life.(he said in serious tone)

(Prince looked down and had not anything to say.)

Vivek : Ok uncle I'm going to my room. I've some work..

(Now prince and uncle went to the market uncle buying so many different stuff and here prince is helping him.. Suddenly uncle stops at one kid who was selling vegetables )

Uncle : Why are you here son..? You should be in school.

Boy : sir i want to go but my father is so sick so I've to earn money for family but i do study at home..

Uncle : oh you're a great kid son.. Good luck may god bless you.

(Prince still looking at that kid )

Uncle : prince come fast let's go son...

Did you see prince? that kid has such a difficult life still he trying to study at home... And you?.. Forget it let's go to the other shop.

(Prince just nodded and start to follow his uncle )

(After two days at noon prince now feeling so bore he want to go school but his brother will kill him if he'll go suddenly his brother called him)

Vivek : Prince I'm going to meet someone.. Let's go with me. He is my friend.

Prince : But bh.. Bhai i don't even know him.

(Vivek gave him a scary look and prince got scared )

I... I'm coming..

Vivek : I'm waiting in car.. Hurry up.

(They both reached finally )

Vivek's Friend : Welcome sir.. Welcome our engineer.

Vivek : Thank you sir... Finally Doctor ... Hunnnn..

Vivek's friend : So who is he? ( he looked at prince )

(Prince is watching him with shockingly cause ... Vivek's friend don't have one leg...)

Prince : Hello sir I'm I'm prince..