ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Forty-Nine

Song: Happy XMAS

By: John Lennon & Yoko Ono

Dedicated to: My family and friends who I can't wait to spend Christmas with.

The Christmas lights around the tree shine across my face as I put the presents both Mark and Mauricio brought today for us

I stare down at the present with Mauricio's name on it and smiled.

He's going to love it.

Once I was done being a mushy weirdo, I turned around to see Mauricio talking to my dad, soccer seems to be the subject of their conversation. Some things never change.

JT, Mark, Vikki, and Lilybeth are all huddled together, talking about last night's game. Easton had done the winning basket and both Mark and Elias assisted. It was a good game, the after party was good too.

Mauricio and I attended the party for about thirty minutes before we dipped and came home. We had a movie night and the door dashed some Wingstop. Mauricio accidentally dropped the ranch on my bed and we had to clean the sheets. It was such a great night.

We even ended the night with a good makeout session before sleeping in each other's arms.

He and I won't have a problem living together in college. We practically live together now.

Speaking of the devil––Mauricio snakes his arms around me and I glance over to my dad to see him walking into the kitchen.

We're about to start eating.

"Merry Christmas, butterfly." He whispers into my ear and I spin around to face him. We give each other a quick kiss and I say, "Merry Christmas, my angry boy."

"Thank you for having us. I know you're all probably sick of us."

"Not true. We love having you here and the kids. You're all a part of this family no matter what."