Melting The Layers

I couldn't leave her, not like this. She did her best to keep me alive and where else could I go? Back to the psychotic "doctor"? What about my friends though? Do they wonder where I am? For now though, I push the thoughts to the back of my mind.

In doing so, pulled myself closer to her. Catching a whiff of the now intoxicating smell of smoke and berries. I felt a pair of hands wrap themselves around my waist as her head rested atop mine. Deep down in my heart, it knew I made the right choice.

(Time skip sponsored by head-on, apply directly to the 4head)

It was hard to say how long exactly we had been sitting there, in comfortable silence, I only knew it had been a while. She let go of me and gently nudged me off, causing a few joints to pop from being moved. It quickly dawned on me that I didn't know her name. Along with the sudden and embarrassing realization that I was pretty much naked minus the underwear covering my bottom half. Gingerly reaching for a pelt that now rested on the floor, I decided to ask..

"W-whats your...name?"

I sputtered, throat strained from the volume I asked. My wait for an answer wasn't long as the same rough voice came out, albeit at a softer tone

"Anna..what...moth..er...called..me"

I felt my heart melt at that, now with the added desire to hug her more. I decided to risk something for whatever dumb reason. On one hand lead to something like gold, or the other hand leading to painful, agonising failure as I get hacked up to pieces.

Steadily rising up to my feet, as well as the difficult task of keeping the fur up. I lean over, squeeze my eyelids shut and gently plant my lips on her forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I open my eyes to see, Anna gently holding my hands and her own eyes shut. It was a beautiful sight to see, as well as being a relaxing sight to see.

"Bed...now"

Her voice rang out, almost commanding, almost asking. But in a slightly panicked state I got in the bed, draped the fur over me and got on my side, like a poor attempt to force an instant sleep.

I felt the bed audibly creak, as a new weight got added to it. I felt Anna's body rest along my back, as her arm snaked under mine. This was a strange new feeling, but one that I embraced completely. I felt my eyelids droop shut, as I heard that familiar lullaby from when I first met her....

There we go, another chapter around a week later. I'm hoping to get a consistent schedule up but don't get too hopeful, Life has a cruel way to sucker punch you right where it hurts the SECOND the guard drops.

Until then enjoy the fluff, the blood and the David