🧜🏽‍♀️🧭 Tags and Promotion 🍄🦢

Hello,
I want to try this because I saw other people doing this.

So basically I will read 5 chapters of a book thst people promote, however to do so I need everyone to tag 10 people each.

This is to maybe hopefully get me recognition... 😳😅 Since it's hard to get recognition and I just really want to share this story with others 👍 😨

These ten people can be anyone, you can follow them, they can be your followers, they can be your friends, or it can be random people.

It can even be people you recommend this book to 😊

I only ask no mature scenes such as adultery... in those first five chapters.

And if I really enjoy it and like it so much I might even continue. 🤗

Just do this font,

Title:
Genre:
Author @:
Status:
Link:
Summary:
Tags:

Title: The Seawitch's Regret
Genre: Fantasy / Adventure
Author: Legendaryfever
Status: Completed
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/312068026?
Summary: A Little Mermaid Retelling through the Seawitch's eyes like never stated before...

Everyone always got the story wrong,

"A mermaid princess falls head over feels with a prince, she trades her tail for legs while giving up her voice, but he didn't recognize her and married a neighboring kingdom's princess, and they all blamed the seawitch for the downfall of it all."

But what if I told you the seawitch was actually the mermaid princess' best friend and didn't want her to go to the land at all and instead was worried about her So much.

What if I told you, the human prince pretended to not recognize her because he wanted to marry the neighboring kingdom's princess?

What if I told you the seawitch was only called a seawitch because their kind could perform magic and spells, but merfolk feared them for superstitious reasons?

What if I told you that seawitch was in love with the princesses and they wanted to do all they could to prevent her from turning into seafoam?

Because that seawitch is me...

Tags: TagMe4Everything tagme2526 RandomTags A0-TAGGED person1 person2 person3 Person4 person5 person6

Also the story starts on the chapter The Seawitch's Regret (0) but the aesthetics are also kinda like an introduction from me and all of the characters 😊

~Legend 🤝