384.Intimate Posture {1}

In order to cover-up his embarrassment, Jungkook put on a stern expression to question him. “Bambam, don’t you have half a day of training remaining?”

“Boss, Bambam is already in a pitiful state. Please let him off.” Baekhyun immediately spoke up for his comrade.

“That’s right, Young Master. This subordinate also requests for you to release him early.” Zhao Cheng also spoke up with a stony expression.

“No.” Jungkook’s expression was dark. He could not go back on the promise that he had made to Lisa.

Bambam immediately looked at Lisa for help. His target was clear. “Miss Lee, please save me!”

Lisa also could not bear for Bambam to be tortured any further. Previously she had also agreed to help him.

However, she decided to tease him first. “Doctor Baekhyun and Butler Zhao are both important to CEO Jeon. Their words were completely useless. I doubt there’s anything I can say to help you.”

“Give it a try?” The hope in Bambam’s heart was not extinguished.

She sighed helplessly. “Jungkook, I promised Bambam that he wouldn’t have to make up for his remaining training.”

Jungkook waved his hand expressionlessly. “Forget about it then.”

Baekhyun and Butler Zhao looked at each other in dismay. Baekhyun spoke up in a wronged voice. “CEO, why were Lisa’s words effective, but ours useless?”

“She’s my other half.” Jungkook’s eyes were emotionless and his tone was severe. “Her promises are the same as mine.”

Lisa’s eyes lit up. She was moved to the point of melting!

Baekhyun’s lips were pressed in disapproval. “CEO, you’re spoiling her too much. Won’t this be a problem?” What if you spoil her into becoming a demon…

Jungkook demandingly held Lisa’s waist and tugged her close. He responded uncaringly. “What’s the problem with spoiling my own woman?”

“This…” Baekhyun wanted to explain that this might interfere with his work but was afraid of being executed on the spot.

The CEO was not a normal person.

Everyone fell silent.

As though they all agreed that Lisa’s existence itself was a mistake.

Lisa narrowed her eyes and responded angrily. “Except for Jungkook who is generous, all of you are extremely petty. To think that you can’t stand the sight of a man treating his own woman well?”

“…”

Baekhyun, Bambam and Butler Zhao, the three grown men, had no words to refute her.

The row of maids behind Lisa were green with envy.

If Young Master could give them even a single glance, they would be willing to die!

Bambam tugged Baekhyun to the side. “Um, Doctor Byun, my body is all swollen. Won’t you give me an examination?”

“Stop. If you want me to examine you, go collect a number and queue up at the hospital tomorrow.” Baekhyun approached Lisa and took out three stacks of money from his folder. “Miss Lee, I have accepted your money for my meal the other day. There were thirty thousand dollars in your card. I don’t need so much. This is your change.”

“Save it to buy sweets for yourself.” Lisa waved her hand generously.

“I don’t eat sweets.” Baekhyun felt insulted with the way she spoke to him as though he was a child. “I won’t accept this money!”

Earlier, Baekhyun had expressed that she was ugly. Lisa was still unhappy about it. She shot Jungkook a flirtatious look with her sparkling eyes. “Dear…”

Jungkook was startled by her gaze. His steel heart completely melted at her provocative glance.

He commanded Baekhyun with a stern expression. “She told you to use it to buy sweets. Don’t be noisy. You can leave now.”

He also did not wish for his subordinates to have a poor relationship with Lisa. Perhaps buying some sweets would improve things?