Vegas (Part 2)

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop....

the world may never know 🙃

_______________

Leilani was literally on top of me when I woke up. Like sleeping with her face in my neck type shit. I didn't mind at all but damn what was the purpose of this king size bed then.

I didn't move and just let her sleep. In the meantime I went on my phone. Responding to all the birthday wishes and whatnot. I give it about thirty to forty minutes before she woke up.

"About time." I say.

"You had the option to move me but you didn't. So shut up." She responds getting off of me.

"You just be waking up already aggressive. Why you be so angry? You need dick in your life don't you? I could probably help you with that." I ask.

I just laugh at her facial expression as I start getting ready. Once all showered and did other hygiene stuff it was time for me to get dressed.

Louis Vuitton everything

Louis Vuitton everything. It just felt like that kind of day. I put on cologne, moisturized myself, and put on jewelry before exiting the bathroom.

When I made it back down the stairs. Lani was already ready. She ain't even wearing anything major yet she still looks so good to me. Her body is amazing.

"You are so fine

"You are so fine." I say sitting on the couch.

"Thank you." Lani blushed. "You look good yourself."

"Yeah, I know." I respond.

"Could've just said thank you. Cocky ass." She said.

"I am not cocky." I say.

"You really are but moving on. What are we about to eat?" She asked.

"Uh, well we have options. They have an in-room dining menu we can look at, there's restaurants in this building. Or we can go anywhere it don't have to be here." I respond.