ㅡ『20』

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 20
Her Story
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

TW: Mention of Rape
Please skip this chapter if uncomfortable.

Sebastian's POV

     AFTER THE VAN INCIDENT, a few days went by that we we're at peace. No risking our existence, no Bella being curious, and no Edward being impulsive. Honestly, it's a bit weird not seeing him do anything about it.

     Of course that statement suddenly became false. I was wrong. Suddenly, he was going out at night at a specific schedule. Out at 9 PM and back at 12 AM. I wonder what the hell is he doing?

     It was none of my business. However, curiosity plagued all of us. First it was Emmett who noticed. He had a knack of figuring something out just to tease or spite someone. And then Ana was also curious, then Alice and then there I was.

     Rose didn't care. She says that she doesn't understand how Edward and the human's interaction was so interesting. I wouldn't too, if only I hadn't experienced what they have before. Rosalie doesn't know it, but also her.

     The game that they are playing is incredibly dangerous. As much as I am annoyed by their life decisions, I wouldn't want someone to experience the same anguish that I went through. Up until now, I still don't know what had happened to Rosalie.

     I don't want the others to tell me. I would prefer it if she could tell me because she trusts me. But I couldn't bring myself to ask, perhaps because of the guilt that's gnawing at my chest every time I think about that.

     Anyways, when Edward got back after his late night escapade, we finally got an answer as to what he was doing. Well, mostly because of Anastasia and her weirdly similar gift to the telepath.

     "Where were you?" Alice curiously asked.

     "I'm not obligated to tell you where I go or what I do." He retorted shuffling inside.

     That was when a loud gasp made by the other blondie captured our attention. "You were at Bella's!"

     "You read my thoughts?"

     "Not surprising."

     "It's not my fault you made them out like conversing with someone. It suddenly went up in here." Anastasia gestured to her temple, shrugging.

     "How does it feel like having someone do that to you?" I taunted, referring to his habit of not minding his own business. "It's quite annoying, isn't it?"

     "Yes, but I don't exclaim other people's out loud."

     Just when he thought he was off the hook, Emmett was at him again. This man's motivation is in the wrong place, but it's what makes him him. It's amusing.

     "What were you doing there? Isn't she like—I don't know? Sleeping?" Jasper asked incredulously.

Something clicked in my head, not knowing whether I should be amused or creeped out. If I was a human, I would be very much alarmed. "You were watching her sleep?"