Chapter 20- Mrs Umbridge is here

Third person's pov

Few days after the meeting with the order, Ana has been strange for the past days, was it because of her mission as a spy?

" And now, We are joined by our new staff member, Professor Dolores Umbridge, who will now fill the host as defen-," Dumbledore was rudely interruped by the pink cloth woman.

Everyone was staring at her, the audacity of that woman to interrupt the great Albus Dumbledore.

" Headmaster, Do you mind if I say a few words?," She asked, she stood up from her seat and walked to where Dumbledore is supposed to be standing.

" Papa, She interrupted Dumbledore, shouldn't she not be here?," Ana asked her father.

" Well, yes, but she's a staff here now and with the ministry behind her back, I don't think we can get her out of here," Severus said.

" Look at all of your bright and smiling faces," Dolores said, the students look at her with a blank face all thinking the same thing in mind.

' Do we look smiling to you?,' They thought.

" I'm sure were all gonna good friends this year," She said, ending her (junk) speech. The hall clap their hands at the woman.

Though, Ana refused to acknowledge her as a Hogwarts staff.

Classes were already starting the first day of the fifth year students in the DADA class was already frustrating to them.

Since their professor wouldn't allow them to use their magic in class.

" Grandma, I think this isn't fair, She litterly teaching the fifth years the first year lessons and it's frustrating.

" I know dear, but she is now a professor here now," Minerva said eating up her lunch meal.

" And she's harsh when it comes to discipline," Ana added, making Minerva stopped her actions.

" What do you mean by ' harsh,' when it comes to discipline?," the elder woman asked the young child.

" Harry told me that he received a scar saying ' I must not tell lies ' on his hand, just for telling the truth," Ana said.

" Oh, I'll have a word with Dolores regarding that later, but for now, please do finish your lunch, dear," Minerva said.

Ana nodded and slice her pork, before she ate she noticed her father wasn't at meal time.

' I wonder where Papa is?,' Ana thought.

She quickly finish her lunch and thought about bringing food for her father who was not present in the meal time.