Chapter Twenty Five

Hi guys,

I know it's been a while since I last uploaded anything, I did post a general note to briefly explain why I've been absent a while ago. I was very optimistic about my health and thought I would be back to good health within the week or so and would be back to uploading again. I was wrong, very wrong. Unfortunately, instead of recovering, my health got worse and without going into too much detail, I've spent the last few months either completely bed bound, unable to even lift my head up or in hospital. I wish I could say I was exaggerating when I say I thought I wouldn't make it. I spent some days thinking it would be my last and other days praying the pain would end one way or another. It was a dark time both physically and mentally and I shudder just thinking about those days.

This has been a sh*t year in terms of my health and personal life but I am very grateful to say that I am recovering (actually recovering this time) and though I have not been given the all clear to work/travel etc I am able to do basic things without support and help and will start uploading again. I want to thank you all for being so patient and for your kind words, I haven't been able to respond to anyone because of reasons mentioned above but from this point onwards if you do leave a message or get in touch I will respond to you. 

Iwill start uploading again from today and all stories will be uploaded at leastonce a week but I will try to do multiple uploads if possible. You can readahead on my patreon,  www.patreon.com/kayy_b

If you have any questions please send me a message, please don't ask about what happened. I'm not ready to talk about it just yet but I will do when I feel comfortable.

Thank you again for your kind words and being so patient.

-Kayy xx

Chapter Twenty-Five

My face was still in Vladamir's grasp as the words he had uttered in my ear played continuously in my head.

There is no baby.

There is no baby.

There is no baby.

"What do you mean?" My voice was barely above a whisper and filled with confusion.

Vladamir turned my face around so I could meet his eyes. "You are not pregnant. There is nothing growing inside of you."

So for those hours he was just messing around with me?

He was wrong, there was something growing inside me. Maybe not a baby like he led me to believe but anger, sheer unadulterated anger.

"So all this time you were just fucking with me?" I spat those words out as I pushed his hand away from my face.

"Yes."

Don't punch him Leah, don't punch him.

"Why.." I took in a deep breath to compose myself. "Why did you do that?"

"I thought it would be funny and I was correct."

"You thought it would be funny? How is making me believe I'm pregnant funny?" My voice was getting louder by the second.

"If I recall correctly you were the one who created this situation. You lied and informed me of our 'baby'. I simply played along."

"Yeah I did lie but after like a second or so I realised it wasn't right and I was going to tell you the truth. You took it too far!"

"I do not see how."

Letting out a groan of frustration, I clenched my fists. "I'm not going to continue this conversation anymore because if I do I have a feeling it's going to resort to physical violence." It definitely would as I was so close to losing it. "You are the biggest arsehole I have ever met. You're so messed up and have so many fucking issues."