Chapter 46

I woke up at 5:23 vance was up walking tv running my arm with his thumb. "Hey" I said "hey" he replied I sat up and went to the bathroom. In there I changed into comfortable cloths. More detail sweat shorts and a crop top. I walked out and Vance was taking off his shirt. "Your staying over" I asked happy. "Mhm do you have any linke sweat pants". "Yeah let me go get my brothers". I went downstairs and knocked on the door. "Come in" I heard and opened the door. "What are you doing" "getting a pair of pants for Vance" the room went quiet "oh ok" I beard and grabbed a red flannel pj pants.

I walked back up stairs and gave them to Vance. While he changed I went and brushed my teeth.while I was brushing my teeth the door opened and vance walked in. He was shirtless so you saw him Abs and I want complaining. He warped his arms around me from behind and laid his head on my shoulder. I put my head on top of his and a few minutes later he kissed my ear then leading it down to my neck. This time we were together it was like he was more..... affectionate and I loved it.

I finished brushing my teeth and washing my face. At this point his arms were on the counter on each side of me so when I turned around I was facing vance. We just stared into each others eyes until vance made a move. The move was him grabbing my hands and walked me into my room turned off the light and turned the Lava lamps one. I had 3 one pink one purple and one blue. He put them all one and my room looked so ducking cool. Pink purple and blue all lit up in my room. He got into dancing position and I followed him. We started dancing all fun.

We were dancing for so long that I'm pretty sure the clock read 12:35am. Finally me and him where face to face chest to chest. He kissed me and leaned me backwards. It was like a fairytale this was my fairytale. After standing back up he kissed my collarbone right were the heart was. When he pulled back he was smiling. "What" I said softly. "I wanna fuck you" my jaw fell to the floor. "What" he said smiling "uh just need a minute to let that sink in" I said "do you really" I said "no I just said that for fun yes Jay I do" "here what if we wait until we are getting in the mood maybe we had can have hot vacation sex" said playing with his hair. "Fine" he picked me up so now my legs were around his waist and plopped me down on the bed. He jumped over to the other side.

He rolled over so now me and him were facing each other. "Ok I need to stop because I get in the mood" he spoke I laughed. "Fine goodnight babe" I said kissing him for a long time then finally flipped over to the other side. This boy has no idea how much I wanna fuck him too but I wanna wait a little bit...... even though I lost my virginity to him and we had sex 2 time but it fine.

The next morning I woke up to someone rubbing my arm. I turned over to see Vance facing me. "Morning" he said and I also said morning. He got up and stretched and walked over to the bathroom. 2 minutes later he came out and I went in. I used the bathroom and when I got out vance wasn't there. Did he leave but just as I thought that I heard laughing. I walked outside my room and saw Vance and my dad laughing I walked downstairs. "Morning hun" my dad said. "Morning" I said and I made my coffee. While it was brewing I walked over to Vance's side and he wrapped his arm around me. "Who ready for the Bahamas tomorrow" my dad said before I could answer all I heard was. "Ooo I'm ready"

Of course vance was but I was too. "Have talked packed". My dad said. "No we are gonna pack today" I said and he said ok. My coffee was done and I went and put creamer and sugar. I took a sip and it was perfect. I went and sat down in the living room. "Jade have a seat I need to tell you something" my father said. "We are moving we will be staying in the area but we are getting a bigger house" he said and I was shocked I mean we have only lived in this house for 6 months "oh ok so it's bigger did you buy it" I asked because I didn't even know he was looking for houses. "Yes we can start to move next week I'm also renting this house out so we will have another sources of money".

I was happy but shocked I wanted to see this house. "I would say to start packing" he said and I got up and walked to my room. I pulled out my suit case and started to pack Vance helped. "Are you really gonna wear this" he said as he picked up a dress that has slits all around it was sexy. "Yes now help fast" we finished packing and we were staying there for 2 weeks so I made sure to pack a lot.

We finished and when I was done I walked over to the window. I felt cold hands on my shoulders to be honest I got a little scared from the coldness. "What you looking at" a soft voice says knowing it's Vance. "The trees" I say he still running my arms. "Mmm" WHAY DOES THAT MEAN I think before he stops rubbing my arm. I turn a few moments later to see him in my bed playing with my suit case.

A/n
Hey guys this story was a long one coming in at 1092 words
But I hope y'all liked it remember I don't post tomorrow but I will Friday so stay tuned y'all and maybe y'all will get a special treat and get 2 stories on Friday except one. Love y'all and I hope y'all have a lovely night or day were ever you are in this world love ya ❤️❤️❤️