49- Deadly Mistake

I don't know for how long I have been passed out, I wake up to see Eric's maddening face filled with fear.

What is he so scared of?

But before I can worry about that, I notice myself covered in his arms, half naked.

What the fuck is this? Where is my shirt!??

Immediately pushing him away, I move backwards swiftly covering my chest with my arms.

It takes him by surprise, "You are awake Carrie..."

"You disgusting bastard! Where the hell are my clothes!?" I screamed at him.

"Here..." He reached out to a dress kept on the side of the bed and hands it over to me.

I snatch it away from him and dress myself.

Then getting off the bed, I cross my arms and ask, "What were you trying to do? How dare you bring me here at night??"

"What else? I was just changing your clothes" he answers, casually.

How can he say something like that? Has he got no shame at all??

"And who gave you the permission?" I ask, visibly disgusted with him.

He doesn't answer, but looked deeply hurt with my disgusted reaction.

"Is it because you belong to someone else now?" He asks finally, but his voice cracks up with piled up emotions.

"Huh?"

"Is it because you are engaged to that son of a bitch???" His eyes are filled with sorrow but his voice burns in rage.

"I don't belong to anyone else Eric. Neither to you nor to Rion, so stay in your limits." I make my point clear as the day but looks like it's of no use, the look on his face gets worse. It's the look of betrayal and pain!

Just then...

Dark energy started leaking out of his body...

Its definitely not a good sign...

I recognise that aura...I have seen it before too when he was younger and also once in my dreams of the original novel...

It's the darkness leaking out of his body!

He is not human...his blood makes him more powerful than any normal person!

The cursed blood that shouldn't exist...

I think I have made a huge mistake after setting you free...I shouldn't have let you become this powerful...

What have I done...?

Because of my mistake, so many people lost their lives...

I set a mad beast free!

*****SMUT WARNING*****

Without another word, I turn around impulsively and reach out for the door.

But just as I was about to leave his arms hugged me tightly from the back, then burying his head on my neck, he breathed on my cold skin.

His breathing got so rough and hot, as if he was craving for me like a madman!

"You can't leave after making me like this!" He growled.

"I'll leave when I want to" I answered calmly so as to not awaken the beast inside him.

But in response he only hugged my body tighter like I was the most precious jewel in the entire world for him.

"I can't do that! I don't know what I'll do myself if you abandon me right now! I go crazy when I don't see you even for a few hours and you want me to let you go??"

I was at a loss of words. This man was completely insane, but I had no room for complaining...

Because I'm the one who made him like this.

I steal a glance at the clock, it's past midnight. I told the nanny to send the forces to my location if I don't come back by midnight. But I don't know how they would feel if they see my location is in Karlos...

I just hope you understand who you are dealing with nanny...

Because I think only a bloodbath awaits them here...

"Caroline..." He calls out my name.

Then lifting his head up, he whispered into my ears, "Tonight I am gonna make you mine".

Dear Lord..

What have I gotten myself into?

Before I can even say anything, I feel his wet tongue entering my ear, licking it sensually and making every hair on my body stand up straight!

"What do you think you are doing??" I try to ask only for him to put a single finger on my lips, silencing me up.

"Shhh...." His hot breaths send shivers when they hit my ears...

I gulp down my throat, I don't want to admit it but I am terribly scared of him, to the point that I can't even move.

I watched as his finger slid down my lips gently pulling them apart, then to my chin and to my collarbone. His fingers traced my collarbone full lengthwise, before stopping at my shoulders. He pulled the sleeves of my dress down slightly revealing my bare skin, only to bury his head down at the sight of it again...

He placed soft kisses on my shoulders, while his hands held me down captive by my waist.

"Stop..." Without even realising, my voice cracks as I say it.

In response he bites down on the sleeves pulling it farther down my arms...

"The dress will tear..." I say

"Then..."

"What?"

"Shall we remove it?" He smirks.

"Wha-what? Then why did you make me wear it in the first place?" I blush bright red.

"Yeah Right..." He chuckled lightly.

Feeling his grip slightly loosening around my waist, I take the chance to remove his arms and break myself free from his embrace.

I rush away from him to the opposite side of the room.

"Don't come any closer...!" I warn him.

But Eric doesn't even look bothered with my warnings, he approaches me with the same smile that he always wears, and his eyes reflecting that same nauseating seriousness.

He corners me like a weak prey trying to escape from its hunter.

"Fuck..." I curse under my breath.

Then My eyes fall onto a fruit knife kept on the table.

Immediately grabbing it, I point it towards him.

"This is the last warning Eric...Let me go!" At this point, my heart's racing like crazy.

"And what if I say no?" He smirks.

I grip the knife tighter and charge at him swiftly.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

😳Hi

Hope you liked the chapter 🤗

Also check out my webtoon The Lost Women

Link in my bio!!!