54

Tuesday night.
10:49 PM

Their loud laughter echoed through the whole foyer.

"The second hand embarrassment am feeling right now" Jin laughed.

"For real!" Hobi agreed.

"It's not that funny" Yoongi raised his eyebrows offended.

"Send me nudes deddy mwwah mwwah" Hobi wheezed.

"Stakskrrks"

Yoongi sighed and looked around for Ara but she was nowhere to be seen.

Namjoon was in a corner, in an important call with someone. With a serious face he ended the call before turning around to face others.

"Guys" Namjoon called earning his brothers' attention.

"Hm?" Jin asked, a hint of laugh in his voice.

"Remember the body we visited this morning? The one near the river?" Namjoon questioned. The atmosphere grew silent and serious.

"What? What about it?" Yoongi asked.

"Joon you're scaring me. What about the body?" Hobi asked.

"It's official. The body belongs to a student from Ara's class. They aren't ready to reveal his name yet"

...

Meanwhile in a random bar.

"I've seen the autopsy reports. Bleed to death. In order to prolong the blood from clogging, he or she gave them anticoagulant injection, and drained out the entire blood from the body" First cop said taking a sip of the whiskey from the glass he held.

"He has jammed the CCTV cameras, wherever he went. How's it even possible? No fingerprints, not even DNA traces" Replied the confused second cop, taking a sip of the orange juice he ordered.

"That boy was not robbed nor sexually used. To be precise, they didn't even lay a finger on him. Their motive wasn't that. The killer must've enjoyed looking at him die" Third cop explained.

"It's confusing cause this case doesn't follow the pattern of the other murders. All the other dead bodies had their lungs and heart taken. Somehow no organs of this boy went missing. Confusing." Second cop said scratching his head.

"Must be some sort of a.....Psycho" First cop said taking another sip from his whiskey.

"It's possible that this murder and all the other murder have different murderers" Third cop suggested.

"But the blood group matches with the other bodies. AB+" Fourth cop explained earning all the other investigators' attention.

"You know where this is going right?" Second cop asked.

"Yoomin, quickly take the list of Seoul's citizen list and check for people with AB+"

...

11:14 PM

"Cause it's not safe here anymore, Jungkook. You heard it! One of your classmate is fcking dead" Jin hollered at the younger one who was disagreeing with the idea of moving to Daegu right now.

"It's a stupid rumour, hyung. If one of my classmate die, I would be the first one to know that" Jungkook argued.

"Somebody knock some sense to this little kid" Jin said to yoongi, while eyeing Jungkook.

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but yoongi raised his hand beckoning Jungkook to shut up.

"Just pack your things kook. Whether the dead is your classmate or not, people are getting murdered around. It's no more safe here" Yoongi said and Jungkook sighed.