(16)

"i wish i could live without you."

posted: 10.16.22

take one, take two, take three, take seventeen

take one, take two, take three, take seventeen. she was sweaty, they've been recording all morning and she was losing it. dancing to the same part over and over again, with every take being more and more tiring than the last. she was glad they were taking a mini break until they move onto the next take. she was basically downing water like she had never drank water before. save her for she has done wrong and punished wrong.

fuck this bro. she was on her last nerve and if she didn't get to go home or even do anything for that matter, it was over. their routinely thing was to go out somewhere public and start their rdp recording, but she doubted she could even last a few minutes. this was terrible.

"are you okay eve?" hearing the voice, she felt like a wave of spring water rushed over her and cooled her misery. "yeah, i'm alright. just tired after so many takes." she huffed out, running a hand over her neck and sneering at the sweat.

feeling something cold go against her head, she looked up at the sight of the boy holding the water bottle on her. she couldn't figure out why she felt even more warm, and she couldn't figure out why she was struggling to keep her composure. "what are you doing?"
"your face is red." was it really? that's embarrassing. holding the back of her hand to her face, she winced out how warm it was.

"a few more minutes everyone!" she groaned at those words. fuck that, ain't no way break is almost over. "let me get you one of the mini fans okay?" whether or not he realized that he just pat her on the head. she was over the moon. he just pat her on the head.

she was about to get on one knee and propose to this man in public. she was so overjoyed and in love that it was disgusting watching from an outsiders point of view.

why did he have to be the cutest human to ever exist in this entire world?

flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
he's so 😭
i met him in person at their busking
recently and he's so tall it's scary

flowers for jisung @flowers4jihe's so 😭i met him in person at their buskingrecently and he's so tall it's scary