26

Yoongi limped his way back to his home, it's been years since he had to fight and while he's still in shape because of his job, he's not exactly in fighting shape. He stumbled into the house, blood all over his body. Jimin gasped, rushing over to him to catch him before he collapsed. "Oh my God, are you okay?"

"Yeah, peachy," he grunted in pain.

"Shit, shit. Mandy is the fucking healer, I'm the killer. What do I do?"

His panic woke the sleeping Alpha based on her gasp, "what the fuck happened? How did I get here?"

Yoongi stumbled his way over to her where she was sleeping in their bed, it was doing things to him, seeing her asleep in their bed, her scent mixing with theirs. But she wasn't ready for that, so he'll be a good boy. "We brought you back so we can keep you safe. Good thing too, there was a rogue Alpha chasing us. Jimin took you back so I could take care of him."

She looked him up and down, "and, did you take care of him? Because I have to admit, it looks like he might have won."

He was getting ready to growl at her a bit, but he saw her trying her hardest to hide the smile. "Look, I'm no fighter and yeah he got a few licks in, but in the end, I won. I protected my mates. That’s my job."

"And who is gonna protect you?"

Yoongi walked forward, pulling her flush against his chest, "it's our job to protect each other, you'll get your chance I'm sure." That made her smile until Yoongi winced, then she started fretting over him. Making him lay down on the bed while she ordered Jimin around about what she needed. 30 minutes later he was cleaned, wrapped and tucked into bed. "Why don't you lay down with me? We can make Jiminie take care of both of us."

She giggled, making both of their hearts flutter, "should we? Do you think he could handle the both of us though?"

Jimin scoffed, his arms crossed over his chest, "Jiminie can,  in fact, handle both of his big babies. Now it's bed time, no complaints, close your eyes and in the morning I'll bring you both breakfast in bed."

"Only if you feed it to me," Yoongi pouted.

"Oh my God, is that why you guys kept trying to feed me?" She was laughing so hard, "my Alpha was so pissed, she didn't understand why you kept feeding me. Like she seriously thought that you two thought I was an idiot that couldn't manage to feed themselves without another Alpha's help."

"Well that explains a lot," Yoongi huffed while Jimin clutched his stomach and rolled back and forth on the bed giggling so hard that they could barely understand him.

"This is the greatest thing I've ever heard. I legit thought you hated us, but it was just your wolf being a dumb Alpha, Oh God, I can't," he broke out into another fit of giggles.

Mandy frowned as she glared at the two, "how was I supposed to know? I was banished into the woods to live alone. I was never around courting Alphas. Plus you guys are mated, look at it from my point of view. Both me and my wolf were convinced that you only wanted me for true blood pups like everyone else."

Both Yoongi and Jimin grabbed her hands, one of each of hers going between their larger ones. "We get that," Yoongi said in a soothing voice as he shuffled a bit closer, trying to hide the pain he was in, "but in our defense, we mated like not even a month before you got here, we didn't even live together because we fought too much."

Her head cocked to the side, "why did you fight?"

Jimin snorted, "have you met this one? He sticks his knot in me and then turns into a possessive knothead like I'm not an Alpha too. He growled at Tae any time he got near me, like Tae an Omega that hates males and Alphas, and Yoongi knows that I hate Omegas too. Made no sense."

Yoongi gave Jimin a blank face, he's not wrong, Yoongi is guilty of everything he's saying, but Jimin isn't exactly innocent either. "Have you met him? He's dramatic as fuck, he wants to fight about everything. He doesn't like how I act after I knot him, so I say I'll stop knotting him and he can knot me only. That made him mad, like I couldn't win."

"Yah, I like being knotted, I don't even mind you getting all growly afterwards."

The older Alpha waved his hand towards Jimin while smirking at Mandy, "see what I mean? Dramatic!"

Jimin grabbed a pillow and started smacking the crap out of Yoongi until the older yelped in pain, then Mandy snatched the pillow and smacked Jimin with it until she groaned in pain. "Okay, you two back in bed. It's time for cuddles." He gently pushed them both back down and got them covered up again, he left a gentle kiss on both of their foreheads before he crawled in and sandwiched Mandy between them.

When Yoongi woke up the next morning, it was to something he'd always wanted to wake up to. The scent of cedar and apples surrounding him, it was heavenly. "It's amazing isn't it?" Jimin whispered, afraid to wake their little Alpha up.

"It is," he reached out and brushed a strand of her red hair back, tucking it behind her ear as she nuzzled into his wrist, wanting to get closer to his scent gland. "Never want her to leave."

"Even if that means I'll be here too? I know how dramatic I can get."

The older Alpha rolled his eyes, reaching over their sleeping mate to smack Jimin, "you are dramatic, you can't deny that fact Baby."

"Ugh," Mandy groaned loudly, "I'm in pain and I'm hungry and you two won't shut up."

They smirked at each other before diving in and scenting the shit out of the whining Alpha, "is that better?"

Jimin giggled, "yeah don't you love waking up to our scents too Baby?"