«15»

Davina's pov

I wonder what would happen if I jumped out of this hospital window. I've been here for damn near a fucking month. Like one more week and it'll mark one month.

The doctors are saying I was in a coma when I got here, for 2 straight weeks. Now I don't know if I believe that, but considering the fact that my bruises looked almost healed.. I might be stubborn to not believe them.

I miss my people. I remember Kayson and Xander breaking me out, and I remember hearing Willow and Kayson fighting. After that though, I remember nothing.

As if my thoughts were spoken out loud, I hear Xander, Kayson, and Willow enter the room, keeping up with their own conversations.

I keep my eyes closed. I have a migraine, my bones ache, and my body shakes. I feel like shit. I was only held in that place for a week, but it felt like years.

I feel a hand grab onto my left hand, and another tugs onto my right one. I furrow my eyebrows, suddenly feeling upset that I can't see them.

"Turn off the lights. I want to see everyone." The first words I've said in 3 weeks. My voice raspy and barely audible.

I hear the light switch, and I see the lights go off from under my eye lids. I slowly start to peel my eyes open and wince in pain as I do.

"Don't hurt yourself, D." I hear Xander say from somewhere in the room. I wave a hand giving him a silent 'I got it'.

My eyes are open and my head pounds even harder, even with the lights off. The lamp is the only light, and it's in the whole other side of the room. The curtains have been closed and the sun is no longer peeking through the windows.

I look to my left as I begin to get my vision in order, seeing Kayson already looking at me with concern in his eyes.

"It's about goddamn time, Davina." I hear him say as I look him in the eyes. I close my eyes and grip my hand tighter to his, never wanting to let go.

I open my eyes again after letting them rest, looking to my right and seeing Willow with bloodshot eyes and bags under her eyes. I frown and squeeze onto her hand. "I'm okay, babe." I clamp my hand onto hers, and give her the best smile I can right now.

I look around the room, seeing Xander sitting at the foot of the bed, also with bloodshot eyes. "Come here, Xan." I say weakly, and try to pull myself up.

My whole body goes through a shock that goes from my neck to my tail bone, leaving me in a surge of pain. Making me moan and cry in pain.

Xander pushes himself up on the foot of the bed and grips onto the same hand with Willow. "I'm right here, we're all here, don't move."

"Motherfucker." I hear come from Kayson, obviously upset about something. I pull on his hand to bring his body to mine, and letting go of his hand. Wrapping my now free arm around him, I breathe him in, relaxing under his touch. Him doing the same.

Both of his hands go to my hair, pulling my head into his chest. Tears start to burn my eyes, realizing the stress he probably went through, not knowing if I would wake up.

And me not knowing if he would blame himself for it.

I hear Kayson let out a shaky breath, before he speaks. "I just got you back, Davina. I can't lose you again. Not now. Not ever."

I let the tears fall from my eyes at a rapid pace, shaking while I sob into his chest. "I know, Kayson. I'm here now. I'll be okay, you're here."

I hear Willow whisper something to Xander, but I'm too consumed by Kayson to care. I just know it was something along the lines of 'I knew it.'
                   - — - — - — - — - — - — -
Xander's pov