GLM 47

Allure grabbed the bottle of Casamigos from her coffee table and took it straight to the head, she'd been doing a lot of drinking lately but she was still aware of her limits. She wouldn't deem herself as an alcoholic, she would honestly never let it get that bad.

Allure enjoyed the feeling alcohol gave her, when she drank she wasn't hurt—she was numb, to everything at that. Tonight the alcohol gave her an unbeknownst sense of anger, if she was at a club she'd definitely find herself in a brawl.

Allure took another swig from the bottle before grabbing her phone, it unlocked with Face ID and she went to her message thread with Moo and began to type whatever came to her mind.

Bitch you might be on top right now but I promise to GOD you'll never get far fuckin over somebody who cared for you! I'll never throw it in your face because I did it from the heart vut fyck you!

You know what I been through and you completely disregarded that, I hate you just as much as my fuckin mama. Y'all both selfish as fuck!! But on God y'all gone get whatever's coming to y'all asses.

You so fckn lame, don't preach about being a real nigga in them songs cause this ain't shit real niggas do!

Allure stopped once she saw three dots appear in the thread, they moved as Moo typed. Allure sat up as suspense shot through her body. It felt like Moo had been typing for hours. Finally, a message replaced the 3 dots.

Moo
You drunk or sumn, chill.

Fuck you and your stupid ass name.

Allure woke up the next morning, and didn't regret a single thing she texted Moo while she was under the influence

Allure woke up the next morning, and didn't regret a single thing she texted Moo while she was under the influence. That's how she felt, the liquor just gave her the push to say it to him.

Allure was thankful she didn't leave a voice message or something though, she didn't have time to be showing her ass on the intro of one of Moo's songs.

Allure finished running her flat iron over her fresh wig install, she was now sporting a 22 inch middle part natural brown wig. Although she tied her down pretty good at night, it still had a few pieces that needed to be straightened again.

Once she was done she made sure to plug out her flat iron, todays scent was a personal favorite—YSL's libre. She rubbed lipgloss in her lips before slipping on her coat.

Allure made it to work earlier than usual today, including her stop at Dunkin' since the Starbucks line was too long.

She clocked in and found herself headed to Kyren's office, he was on her mind when she was in the drive through so she bought him an iced coffee.

Allure lightly knocked on Kyren's open office door as she walked in, she noticed he wasn't wearing scrubs. Instead he was wearing that Dickie set Allure suggested.

He looked good too, his dickie set was navy blue. And as specifically suggested he wore a white long sleeve shirt under the dickie top.

"I got you a coffee." Allure announced as she sat the coffee on the dark wooden desk, "Preciate it." Kyren spoke as he raised the coffee to his mouth and took a swig. He nodded his head in approval making his gravity defying hair move.