Chapter Fifty-Four: Something Was Wrong.

I pulled her hand up and kissed it, then I grabbed the back of Joon's neck and pulled his head down the short distance so that I could press my lips to his. God, I missed his lips. The kiss didn't last anywhere near long enough for my liking though, before he turned to Kris and picked her up, wrapping her legs around him as he carried her to the bed and laid her down on it.

Namjoon dipped his head down and pressed his lips to Kris' as she reached for the hem of his shirt and pushed it up his body, pulling her head back just long enough to get it off, then toss it to the side, before pressing her lips back to his.

I stood there and watched them, the two people that I loved most in the world, as their make-out session got heated and their bodies ground into each other. I could hear the high pitched mewl that Kris always made when she started to get turned on.

This whole time, I'd been thinking that I would feel a little jealous when this finally happened, but I didn't feel that at all. Watching my two soulmates paw at each other's clothes as they tried to get them off was hot as hell. I didn't even mind that neither of them had noticed that I was still just standing here. I've had my time with both of them, and they need a moment that's just them. I get that. I understand. I want them to love each other as much as I love them both.

I quietly moved over to the cushy chair in the corner of my bedroom, so that I could be comfortable as I watched. Joon got Kris' shirt off with one hand while working at the front clasp of her bra with the other. As soon as he popped it open, his full lips wrapped around one of her nipples, making her back arch off of the bed a little as she gripped his hair with her fingers. He moved his mouth over to her other nipple, swirling his tongue around it before tugging it lightly with his teeth, drawing a long moan out of her. Joon moved his mouth, placing open-mouthed kisses down her abdomen.

I rub my hand over the erection that's starting to get unbearable in my jeans. As Joon starts to tug at the waistband of Kris' leggings with his teeth, her turns to look at me, releasing it to snap back against her stomach.

"Ow!" Kris says, smacking his shoulder. "What was that for?"

"Hey, Jin" he said, looking at me. "Are you going to join in?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm enjoying the show."

"Oh God. Pause. Pause the show!" Kris said as she threw a hand over her mouth and pushed Joon off of her to run to the bathroom and throw up.

I glared at him. "You're taking too long, Namjoon. Enough with the foreplay. Just bond with her already so she'll stop being sick."

"You have to bond with me, too," he pointed out.

"I care more about Kris, first," I said, looking at the bathroom door. "I need to know that she's okay first."

Joon moved his body around so that she was sitting on the corner of the bed, facing me. "You really like her, don't you?"

I shook my head. "I really love her, Joonie. She's so perfect. Just wait until you get to spend some real time with her. You'll see."

"Can one of you please get the anti-nausea meds off the kitchen counter for me?" Kris asked through the crack in the bathroom door.

Joon nods. "I'll go." He raises the volume of his voice so that she can hear him. "I'll go get it, sweetheart. Give me just a minute."

"Thank you, Joonie," she said as he was walking out of the room.

I got up and went to the bathroom door to talk to her, just as Joon called for me.

"Jin! What did you do with the bag from the pharmacy?"