29

Rose sat on the toilet seat with a pregnancy test in hand, she could have taken the test with Jungkook but knowing him, she decided it was best to take it by herself and besides jisoo was with her. Rosé didn't know what the result was going to be. She wasn't planning to have a child, not this early in marriage. But if she was really pregnant, she'd still be  happy.

On  multiple occasions Jungkook had expressed his desire of having his own family as soon as possible so she was sure that Jungkook would be overjoyed if she did turned out to be pregnant.

"Rosie? Are you ready?" Rose heard jisoo's voice from behind the door. Rose stood up and unlocked the door. Jisoo looked more excited than ever. Her warm smile eased rosé heart. She was glad that she had such loving and supportive people in her life. Both girls waited for 5 minutes. It was jisoo who saw the result first because rosé was nervous.

Jisoo squealed before jumping up and down and hugging rose. "I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!" Jisoo exclaimed with joy. For a moment rosé stayed still. It shouldn't be a surprise to her, she already suspected it but somehow the confirmation made her feel emotions she never felt before to this extend.

Fear, joy, uncertainty, warmth, anxiety, surprise all these emotions swirled within her. She burst into tears,  she was so unsure of herself yet she felt like she could fight the world if she had to, just to protect something that wasn't even visible to her. jisoo was worried for rosé so she made her sit on the bed before hugging her again.

"I've never been happier unnie, I'm so happy that I'm scared what if something bad hap-"

"Shush" jisoo rubbed her back. "No one will take your happiness from you, Jungkook and I will make sure of it" jisoo smiled before wiping her tears. "You are not alone."

After consoling rosé, and making her something to eat, jisoo bid her goodbye. Jungkook was to be home soon and jisoo wanted to give them some privacy, besides earlier Jimin had texted her, asking if it was okay to meet and since she had no other plans, she agreed.

She wasn't even block away from her house when she bumped into someone, causing that person to spill their drink. "Oh my, I'm so sorry!"

The man was still a little stunned by what happened, his white coat was now stained with coffee. Jisoo felt terrible and offered to get it dry-cleaned, luckily there was a dry cleaning shop near by and the owner was jisoo's good friend, jisoo was confident that she'll help her out.

"I'm so sorry, I can get it cleaned for you."  Jisoo insisted.

"It's alright miss, I was at fault too." Even tho his words were considerate but jisoo could tell that he was troubled by the coffee spots on his clothes.

"Please it's the least I could do for spilling your coffee and ruining your coat." Jisoo spoke with guilt.

The man seemed as if contemplating for a moment before agreeing.

They both walked in silence until they reached a vintage looking dry cleaning shop. The owner was kind enough to offer to clean the coat in 2 days. Jisoo payed in advance. Now it was time to register the client's name and information.

Jisoo looked at the man standing beside her, who stayed silent the entire time.

"I think it would be better if we register this order on your name. You can easily get the details and pick it up once it's cleaned." Jisoo suggested.

"Oh, okay."

Jisoo bet he was zoned out, she felt even worse for putting him in an awkward situation.

"What's your good name sir?" Asked the owner.

"Taehyung... I mean Kim Taehyung." The man smiled sheepishly for being nervous.

"And your phone number?"

"144-555-781-901"  he replied. After registering the order, the owner gave a receipt to Taehyung. 

Afterwards both jisoo and Taehyung walked out of the shop. Jisoo apologized again, Taehyung waved it off saying that she had already paid twice the price to get it fixed as soon as possible and he was really greatful for her. Taehyung also told her that he felt bad for making her pay double the price and he wished to return her kindness one day. He was a struggling model and that coat was from one of his shoots. He would have never made her pay, but he was actually financially struggling at the moment.

"You are a model? Can I get an autograph?" Jisoo questioned.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll sell it once you are famous and get my money back." She joked causing him to chuckle. "Sure if you tell me your name, I think I have the right to know the name of my first fan." Taehyung smiled.

"Jeon jisoo" she said and as if on cue her phone rang.

It was a call from Jimin.

"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry again Taehyung-shii, the next time we bump into each other, I'll be sure to take your autograph." She said before running away.

Taehyung stood there as he watched the girl running away. There was a that smile again on his face.

_____________________________________

A/N

Feedback would be appreciated 👍 because I really don't know how the story is going. Even tho I've been on watty for  sometime but I still don't know what's going on half of the time.

I am planning to write a teacher/ student au. I was actually thinking about either taerose or yoonsoo ( after I finish this).  Oh you can suggest something too if you want.