✿[𝗖𝗵.𝟯]✿

| (• ◡•)| 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜: 𝔸 𝔽𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖!!

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑) 𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥!!

  𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗣 ⇠

All 5 of us came up to pick our ore to forge our swords. "The steel you will use to protect yourself and to annihilate countless demons will be that of your own choosing.' the black-haired guide finished. And with that y/n and me left the Final Selection unscathed. After our walk back from the Final Selection' we finally arrived at the 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗟𝗬 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 ⇢

(𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩)

"Y/n, Kanao please to have you back!!" Shinobu called out. Kanao smiled gracefully at the statement, as Y/n nodded with elegance and plastered a 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘 on her face. Shinobu then led the two girls to a room. She then handed us clothes - they were our Demon Slayer Corps' uniforms.

After we changed they were both called accurately 5-7 days later to receive there 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗. 

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 ⇢

As Y/n sat with only herself as company, her eyes dotted up to the radiant sky. She stood up slowly as she kept her eyes focused to only see a crow dashing down toward her. She recognized the raven as it was from 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀' 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡.

'But why was this bird here?' She thought for a moment as she then listened to its words.

"Caw! Caw! Caaaawwww!", it called loudly. Her eyes perked up at the sudden sound. "MISSION! MISSION FOR Y/N KOCHO!!"

"My first mission..." she muttered softly. She didn't know what to expect, but as Shinobu-san says.. "𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱.."

She nodded as she grasped her Nichirin Sword, and soon dashed away following the crow.

"Where's the location?" she asked to know her destination of the mission that awaits her.

"EAST!! EAST VILLAGE PAST THE RICE FEILDS!! EAST!" the bird cawed." Y/n nodded as she changed directions swiftly. She continued running until she arrived. And did she know she was at the correct destination? Well, because she was at the bridge that connected the village, and secondly because the raven disappeared... (┬┬_┬┬)

She made her way into the village slowly as she took in the features and people that came with it. The villages problem then made there way into her mind as the crows' words were what she heard. Young citizens were going missing in the night as there left with no trace. It was mysterious situation that the village couldn't resolve as well as they couldn't figure it out. Which is probably why they requested Y/n here. (𝗦𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰.. 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?)

She made her way deeper into the village as she thought about the situation. She had to communicate with citizens if she wanted to get any signs or clues. But she knew one thing, that this was a 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 they were dealing with. The sun wasn't going to wait for her, so she had to get a move on. 

She approached a woman with light brown eyes and a green kimono. The woman turned her attention towards her as she felt Y/n's presence. She then recognized her uniform. 'She's from the Demon Slayer Corps?'

"Ma'am, I need to ask you some questions, but only if that's all right with you." Y/n calmly asked.

The woman nodded, "Yes, that's alright, but may I ask.. are you from The Demon Slayer Corps?"

Y/n nodded and smiled warmly, "Yes, but have you heard from or, have seen the victims beforehand?" She continued as her smile faded quickly. 

The woman nodded, "Unfortunately, Yes. My daughter has gone missing." A tear fell from her eye.

Y/n nodded taking in the information as she dotted her eyes up to the woman's, "I'll find her, and you could count on me."

The woman's eyes light up as she nodded, "Thank you."

Y/n then strolled through the town as the sun started to fall. The demon that had been doing these acts will be bound to show up soon. It felt quiet as she made her way onto an empty pathway that if you took a turn, There would be homes. 

She felt an eerie presence settle down as she slowly took out her blade. She tilted her head slightly with a confused look as she gazed at a dull wall knowing she could tell this is were her senses had led her to. Seconds passed as she kept her eye there. 

Then suddenly two figures popped out the wall while one holding the other. Y/n looked closer while they were all still in midair. It was a... 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻! Just like she predicted. Well, it's now or never. She swiftly sliced off the arm of the demon, and as a result the demon let go. The girl then fell onto Y/n's back. The sudden weight almost knocked her breath out of her. She widened her eyes a little as the demon had jumped at her and the girl while they were still floating. 

Her head turned to see..

[𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥!!]

𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!

'𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲?'