CHAPTER- 37

Thank you for your true suggestion Guys, As per your suggestions Majority people don't want me to change the Title, so I am not gonna change it..

Back to The chapter..

_______________💕💕

Tu jo nazron ke saamne kal hoga nahi
Tujhko dekhe bin main marna jaun kahi

Tujhko bhool jaun kaise
Maane na manaun kaise
Tu bata..

Roke na ruke naina
Teri aor hai inhe toh rehna
Roke na ruke naina..

Kaat'tha hoon lakhon lamhe
Kat'te nahi hain
Saaye teri yaadon ke
Hat'te nahi hain

______________💕💕

"Was that right?" He asked out of the blue when they returned to their room.

"Huh?" Akshita looks at him in confusion.

"Whatever happened? Was that right?"

It was so confusing for him. He still couldn't figure out what had just happened and he heard. Yes, it was the right thing to do, but was it necessary? Yes, it was. Sometimes you can't work on your relationship alone. There is always someone who pushes you ahead and that's what his family did.

Akshita replied calmly after they both had stopped talking: "I don't know if it was necessary, but it certainly brought us closer."

"I am sorry!" He said suddenly

"Why?"

"In the previous 4 months, I never cared about you, I never thought about you because I was an idiot as you said"

"As much as I know you, I must not have seen your dance skills since you told me to spend time with you so I could get to know you. If I just believed in your actions, I wouldn't have had to discover them so soon because as much as I know you, you must not have danced there."

He held both hands in his closeness.

"I need to know everything about you, your hobbies, your likes, dislikes! I want to learn more about you not only by your actions but also by your words! Please tell me everything, your past, your present thoughts, your future plans, everything! I don't know anything!"

She looked at him for a long time and smiled.

"Where should I start?"

"Your hobbies?" He asked

"My hobbies...I love to read books, sing songs sometimes, paint, play games and I love to dance. I am also a good listener."

Ohh my baby itna kuch🥺

He looked at the dark romance book on the table and said, "Well, I see what genre you like.".

"That's my personal thing, you can't see it!" She said, turning his head again to her side, getting all red.

Itna to padhte time nhi shermati hogi..

"Your education and your family? I'm sorry, but I don't know anything" Akshita's smile fell, not because he didn't know anything.

Her pale face caught his attention as he looked up to her.

"I'm sorry I do---" she cut him in the middle shaking her head.

"It's OK, but...."

"But what?"

"I did my bachelor's in dance and arts. As I told you I love dancing a lot"