18. | Truth

Y/N POV

"Related?!! Stop fucking around, Y/N. I'm not here to listen to bullshit, I have dance practice to attend to." Ryujin rolled her eyes in disbelief, wanting to head back into the room.

I grabbed her wrist and spun her back into her original spot, before explaining..

"Look at this." I whipped out a crusty and small polaroid from my wallet, showcasing two babies punching each other.

Ryujin's demeanour immediately changed once she saw the polaroid, and she slowly looked up at me.

"Isn't that me...? Why, how ?! What's happening??" Ryujin's pink hair was getting messier as she held both hands up massaging her head.

"Long story short, you were my biological sister. A economic recession reduced the family to crumbs and pennies, and we were in poverty. My parents decided to put you up for adoption, to ease the burden on our aging father. It was a really hard decision to make for them, I hope you do not blame them.

Ever since I saw you in school, I knew that was you. I wanted to come clean and explain it all to you that time, but my parents didn't want you to withstand all these newfound information least you couldn't take it l, especially since you are an idol now. Thus, they told me to kept mum, and I have been suppressing it ever since. Things went sweet home alabama once you confessed, I couldn't believe how unlucky I was to be put in that situation. It got even worse once you started having a grudge against me for rejecting you, I couldn't bare to see my biological sister regard me as an enemy, so here we are..." I concluded, as a tear dropped down from my eyes.

Ryujin was speechless, and could not utter a single word. She took a minute to process everything I had just spilled , "C-can I meet them, when they're ready? Let them know. I understand and I don't blame them, and my stepfamily have been really nice and treat me as if I was their own, so I feel this whole saga can end on a good note once I meet them. I'm sorry for all I've done to you, oppa." Ryujin smiled, before tying me to a big bear hug.

"I'm glad we finally made up yeodongsaeng. I'll definitely let them know." I returned the hug, concluding the feud we had once and for all.

After the whole fiasco, Ryujin returned to her dance practice while I whistled happily down the corridor, with a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders. Suddenly, a door came swinging wide open, almost hitting me square on the face.

"EHHH!! MIANHAE~~" A Japanese looking girl came out of the room, before immediately looking at me with eyes wide open.

"AHH EHH!! Aren't you Park Y/N? I'm a big fan! Can we have a photo pleaseu??" She pleaded.

Once the photo was taken, she quickly bowed and apologised again. "What's your name?" I asked politely.

"Ah, I'm Miihi from NiziU! I'll be debuting as a JPOP group under JYP soon, I hope you will support us!" Miihi said gleefully, before giving me the cutest smile I have ever seen.

"Oh of course, work hard! Hwaiting!! You can do it Miihi, have a successful debut~" I encouraged the girl, before she smiled in acknowledgement and returned into the room. I heard loud screams and cheers once she went in, but it was time to go.

Returning to BigHit , I immediately started training, full of motivation to restart my career. Entering the dance room, I was surprised to see Junghwa panting in between heavy breaths.

"Training for the survival show?" Junghwa nodded, as I joined him in the rigorous training session.

We were further joined by Heeseung and Sunghoon, trainees from Belift Lab. After a tough 2 and a half hours of practicing how to control our bodies and flow to the rhythm in sync, we were all out of breath.

"Y'all gonna be on the show too?" Heeseung and Sunghoon nodded , as I mentally noted the participants I had to face.

Feeling a little hungry, I decided to head to the company's cafeteria to grab a bite, before stumbling upon the entire Twilight group.

Here's a little introduction to the 6 member girl group,

Yeori, the maknae of the group age 19 , had a very cheerful and playful personality like Yena, but she was really smart, and always manipulates me into buying her stuff.

Rayeon, main dancer of the group age 20, was the quiet and 'always at library' vibes, but once you rile her up, she's never going to stop beating you with little punches. That's exactly what I always do, free massage for me.

Yeonju, lead dancer of the group age 21, was the sister of TXT Yeonjun. She was just like her brother, knowing every fucking choreo and being so perfect at everything that she probably operates on batteries

Kira, lead singer of the group age 21, was a foreigner from Vietnam and the CEO of 'Xin Chao'. She was way too pretty that every time I stare at her one butterfly enters my stomach.

Xinru, main singer of the group age 21, was a foreigner from China and she's louder than the speakers we have in our dance studios. Not only that, she has very weird talents. Like... playing Fake Love on the piano.... with her feet...... at 2x speed..... while stepping on the pedals with her hands?!!! Yup, she could do gymnastics on a piano while playing it.

Sae, the leader of the group age 22, was the oldest and the MOST ANNOYING BITCH EVER. "Eat your veggies!" "Stop bullying Yeori!" Shut up Sae, I hate her and she hates me. She also looks like a devil, so I call her Saetan. She hates it so much but suck it up bitch.

Anyways, once I saw them, I started bickering with Sae while Xinru started singing in a men's voice while Kira said Xin Chao to me and Yeonju was standing there flawlessly, Rayeon giving me a machine gun full of punches and Yeori begging me to buy her a PS5.

I immediately retreated away from the cafeteria and that's when I got a message in the group chat I was in with Blackpink.

"Come tomorrow to our fansign!" All 4 of them texted the same thing.

"K" I replied.

"Don't K us you skunky little slut." Jennie texted.

what the fuck !!!